The Battlefield 4 open beta just started, go sign up and play this great game..

Installer of 40 years, Service Mgr, head Installer - Precision Car Audio in Downey Ca in the 80's/90's when the systems craze hit, it was better than Disneyland..Had many spreads in Mini Truck and Trucking Magazine..

1 Nesa NSD-345 (cheap but I've fallen in love with it)

1 KGC-4024A

1 ORION HCCA250

2 Fosgate Punch 40dsm

4 Vifa plates

2 GoldSound 1240's (see if any of you remember these)

I just dl'd it for xbox, going to play for a bit, if you want to add me its "klettosis" but please send a message saying you are from SMD

-Mark

Host of "CarAudioFabrication" - YouTube Car Audio Tutorial Channel

Forum.png

Check out my forum section here on SMD for my builds and tutorial videos!

Subscribe on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/CarAudioFabrication

I played like 2-3 games yesterday before work. I like it so far.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

Helichoppas are a lot better (for PC at least). I love how the whole building collapses

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Downloaded it yesterday but it never let me join it on pc.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

It's pretty good not as big of a difference as between the last two games but it is still a bit better than 3

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

The biggest difference will be running the game.

Went from around 20% potential (at the release of BF3) to 80% potential of Frostbite 2

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

I haven't DL'd it yet but from YouTube the HUD looks like BFBC2....I never played that game either but have seen gameplay of it and I know a ton of ppl actually preferred BC2 over BF3

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

It's pretty good not as big of a difference as between the last two games but it is still a bit better than 3

Its hard to say, so far the one map they released it seems pretty damn good.

Who knows what they are holding back yet with vehicles, weapons, customization, etc.

Not to mention the game is not fully optimized yet since it is beta and mainly open to have the servers tested for bugs before release so hopefully its not like every other EA game that gets released and theres a bunch of broken shit, or not even playable.

I think it can get a lot better, Im running the game on LOW everything with vsync and AA turned off until I decide on a new video card to upgrade with, but even on low settings and horrible framerates graphic wise the game is cleaner and more realistic then bf3.

With updates to the drivers being done in December for a hardware accelerator called Mantle on the AMD video cards it will be even nicer since things like DirectX and open GL will be not used if the game supports mantle which isnt a big bottleneck like DX. Also the next gen consoles will be running that too.

I think it be a legit game and then some, and seem impressed already with the beta but im not making no final decisions until it is released for good.

Archived