Sonic Electronix

7th order bandpass and ultra SQ

I'm trying to even visualize a 7th order. I'm thinking it would be more commonly considered as a quasi 8th order. If that's the case the enclosure wouldn't be SQ friendly, it would be a very specific, minimal passband peaky monster. I can't imagine a good passband being achieved with an enclosure style like that. I know SQ guys like specific functions from all their components and its the seamless blending that makes them SQ Gods, but I would think that this "7th order" would have a very narrow range. He might add well have said it was a " 6 and a halfth order". Especially coming from a dude that told you about amping speakers being no good. He sounds like he knows a couple of car audio terms, but nothing else.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Scott has several cars ive posted links many times to his 260sx.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Just do what we all do,.... Say "yup" "uh huh" & nod.

Would love to hear SB's 260. I think theres a link on HATs site. Along with the certified paper he recieved for like a perfect SQ score. Or the highest ever recorded, Or some shit. Dope as fawk.

Oh yeah? Well, my friend's sister's boyfriend's cousin had two Pyramid 12s and a set of roadmaster 6x9s and he got on the domestic terrorism list because his system broke out the windows in the tower at the airport when he was playing some (hed)pe, so they thought he was a crazy anarchist with a bomb and that's no bullshit...

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

6th orders can be used in a sq setup. If I remember correctly Scott Buwalda has 4 6.5" subs in a 6th. I don't know about that hearing people in the studio nonsense lol. Only if it was part of the recording.

Scotts car mind fucked me when I heard it at CES a couple of years ago. It was THE best sounding car I have ever heard (I also think it is one of the best in the nation also). I want to hear it again.

Is he the one using the nascar style car?
That's Mark Eldridge

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Oh Jesus.... next time you see that fool, make a 180° or light his cat on fire.....

His cat? What'd the cat do?

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

6th orders can be used in a sq setup. If I remember correctly Scott Buwalda has 4 6.5" subs in a 6th. I don't know about that hearing people in the studio nonsense lol. Only if it was part of the recording.

Scotts car mind fucked me when I heard it at CES a couple of years ago. It was THE best sounding car I have ever heard (I also think it is one of the best in the nation also). I want to hear it again.

Is he the one using the nascar style car?
That's Mark Eldridge

Oh alright thanks Kb

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived