Keith77 Posted October 25, 2013 Report Posted October 25, 2013 Op needs to let Rolex troll him... Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
DylanBunch Posted October 25, 2013 Report Posted October 25, 2013 I feel like a lawsuit is only gonna happen if its like... stereo rape resulting in significant hearing loss which isn't ever gonna happen lol 2006 Ford Explorer 2 Team AA/Sundown 15s 6th order Ct Sounds 7k 4 PRV Mr500 8s Rockford p1000-2 Team Subsonic Lows
finkster Posted October 25, 2013 Report Posted October 25, 2013 He might know his stuff but throwing around what youve done when its not asked for is about as douchey as you get Yeah I know this guy is 99% chance of being a fucktard but there's still a chance he could be legitimately smart as hell. Oh well. I've gotta get back to "work" DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
Skullz Posted October 25, 2013 Report Posted October 25, 2013 So by his logic we should all quit going to concerts as it may hurt our hearing and we would have to sue the artist for causing us to go deaf? I could care less about this douches pedigree especially as he is someone from a company worse than JL Audio at over charging for their products. We all know the risk we take full tilting our equipment, but it something we all enjoy doing for our own pleasure as well as other peoples pleasure. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
Neckbeard Posted October 25, 2013 Report Posted October 25, 2013 So by his logic we should all quit going to concerts as it may hurt our hearing and we would have to sue the artist for causing us to go deaf? I could care less about this douches pedigree especially as he is someone from a company worse than JL Audio at over charging for their products. We all know the risk we take full tilting our equipment, but it something we all enjoy doing for our own pleasure as well as other peoples pleasure. and ladies pleasure at 33Hz huehuehue Build log, Super slow!!: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168096-slow-neckbeards-1970-opel-gt/
wccfan12 Posted October 25, 2013 Report Posted October 25, 2013 Thats exactly the kind of reception I was greeted with on another non car audio forum that I'm a member of. I feel your pain man. All they talked about was how I'm gonna go deaf, disturb people, "what's the point of this", the usual bullshit. It's just stupid I can't stand when people talk about shit when they have no idea what they are talking about. THE ANTHRACITE DYC CRUISER -Fully dipped anthracite grey pt cruiser -4 skar vvx 12's (version 1) -Mechman 240 amp alt -Big three in Cadence 1/0 -1 deka intimidator g31 blacktop under the hood -1 C&D 140ah Batt & 1 C&D 55ah batt in the rear -Re audio/soundstream mids and highs -Hifonics Zues 600.4 -DC Audio 3.5k
nocturnalrites101 Posted October 25, 2013 Report Posted October 25, 2013 Lol i remember posting on the mythbusters forum for shattering subwoofers ep. Me and about 20 other stereo people were banned insantly do to modds abusing there power. to be a modd over there you just have to have a high enough post count. If you dont agree with what that have to say. the thread will be locked and your banned. Even if you have legit sources and proof for what you have to say.
skittlesRgood Posted October 25, 2013 Report Posted October 25, 2013 wtf? he isn't being a jack ass from that post... he's warning you that people could get a demo from you and then sue for hearing damage just to get some money. he didn't say you're stupid for building it or anything... If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
nocturnalrites101 Posted October 25, 2013 Report Posted October 25, 2013 wtf? he isn't being a jack ass from that post... he's warning you that people could get a demo from you and then sue for hearing damage just to get some money. he didn't say you're stupid for building it or anything... Ban hes one of them!
kingsuv Posted October 25, 2013 Report Posted October 25, 2013 Got too love non audio forums. I posted the Camaro build in a camaro forum and got blasted for the work I did. It was so bad it was taken down by the site. So I stick to where it's accepted Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.