Kyblack76 Posted October 25, 2013 Report Posted October 25, 2013 Get drunk Hang in the mountains and out in the desert Porn Drugs Gamble Watch some sports jerk off (see porn) Play with the blazer here and there Hustle (at times, all of these, together) Hang out with the dog and wife here and there SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Maebros Posted October 25, 2013 Report Posted October 25, 2013 Hustle LMAO i miss being a hustler HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said: I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster. On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said: he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.
PsychoSoundz Posted October 25, 2013 Report Posted October 25, 2013 i mess around with R/c cars... nitro smoke alot of great trees..gfy play spades with friends. have sex with my girl. work on cars building things. mess with audio, clearly i also love researching and reading ... and i love to meditate thats all i got right now..
DubNDodge Posted October 25, 2013 Report Posted October 25, 2013 Im really bad at buying shit when im bored! hah I just bought a new sound console for work, no way do I need it but it was cheap and im bored This ^ I Lol'd at Kyle's post. '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
mbdblue Posted October 25, 2013 Report Posted October 25, 2013 Scour ebay/craigslist for some good deals I can resell and make some cash AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
HatersGonnaHate Posted October 25, 2013 Report Posted October 25, 2013 Came in here to post this, but you beat me to it. Cuz I was too busy My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
OrzechNJ Posted October 25, 2013 Report Posted October 25, 2013 thats what I do all day long.. ^^ sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
Maebros Posted October 25, 2013 Report Posted October 25, 2013 Came in here to post this, but you beat me to it. Cuz I was too busy dont you mean you beat yourself HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said: I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster. On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said: he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.
LoudBimmer Posted October 25, 2013 Report Posted October 25, 2013 I even do it in class. Sitting next to a girl I like makes it more realistic
KillaCam Posted October 25, 2013 Report Posted October 25, 2013 Community service Help the less fortunate become model citizens Plant trees Support various charities Help older folks cross the street Decorate cakes Hit up truck stop glory holes And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.