Door Panels: Starting New 02 Civic

Very nice man! Love those LED's in the bottom of the door! Your door card build gives me quite a few ideas to do to mine after I get done with my advanced composites class. Thanks for being so detailed. Truly amazing work!

2001 VW Passat Sportwagen

Alpine ICS-X7HD

DC Audio 5K

SSA 15" XCON

Tantric Sounds 6.5HD's, Sundound Audio SA-6.5CS

Incriminator Audio IA6.4

XS batteries, KnuKonceptz wirez, Second Skin

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really digging it in the car man... I'm even liking the embroidery and logo.

I didn't think that panel could get any better but to me it looks even better installed with a little context.

Jaw dropping work man, keep the pics/updates coming, if you start a new log, PM me so I can subscribe.

I'm really digging it in the car man... I'm even liking the embroidery and logo.

I didn't think that panel could get any better but to me it looks even better installed with a little context.

Jaw dropping work man, keep the pics/updates coming, if you start a new log, PM me so I can subscribe.

You got it bro, as i will probably do with all who followed me and enjoyed my work and commented.

• 2 weeks later...

wooooooow man that looks nice, a little too nice, lol, jk. Wish they were my door panels......

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

I agree with Jneils totally. They look so much better installed in the car than by them selves. Things I didn't like are growing on me when I see them in the car. Sick skills. So ETA of project completion is? 2 yrs? LOL

I agree with Jneils totally. They look so much better installed in the car than by them selves. Things I didn't like are growing on me when I see them in the car. Sick skills. So ETA of project completion is? 2 yrs? LOL

All jokes aside, it could be 2 yrs or even longer. The main problem is that i don' t know anybody here in miami that wants to learn because i would be willing to teach. And i also have a job and do these projects whenever i can and time allows.

Archived