how would YOU make $100,000 make you more money?

I would run the shit outta the markets!!!!

Holy hell, The fortune I could turn that into.

If that was in my recent trade of apple I would have flipped it for 1.4 million.

100-150k isn't going to buy much real estate in San Diego, so those suggestions are out of the window.

Op, seriously look into the ultimate goal of the rock climbing gym. If you guys really have a unique idea to put a new spin on a "typical" rock climbing gym, then you guys could probably get a small business loan in addition to help with the startup costs. Your best bet is to come up with a solid business plan to present to the bank and hope they like the idea enough to fund you.

Good luck in whatever your buddy does.

buy a 7-11 or McDonald franchise and put the rest away in a personal safe!

What "Rest" lol A McDs franchise is $1 million

LOL OH!!! I Thought it was cheaper... I know a couple years back I seen 7-11 do franchises for 15k I believe... but they're so major now and bought up everybody they might be over 100k too!

7-11s are going under in my home town, can probably get one cheap. But would have to do market research to see if its profitable.

A car wash can be had for a few grand and in the right location can be very profitable.

He didn't say he was opening a meth business........................................................ :D

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Is this $100k before or after taxes?

If it's after, and you're friend is willing to dedicate a few months to studying micro/macroeconomics, he might try putting a sizeable amount into the market.

This is assuming he's smart. I was able to turn $100k into $367k in about 8 weeks on Investopedia during our Econ class project, though I was extremely risky, and did not diversify at all, since it wasn't real money I didn't fear the consequences, but I did kill myself studying those charts and the market, I spent most my days between Google portfolios and doing all sorts of calculations so it really does take dedication. If that had been real though I'd be rich right now, since you can't even cheat on the game, so it really was realistic.

Though we don't know the other info, if this guy is still in school or not he should obviously be paying everything he has debt on first, then mortgage, etc. He should max his 401k deposits, or if he doesn't have a 401k yet, he should be putting the maximum amount into his IRA account since it appreciates on a percentage basis.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

I would start my own property maintenance company . It would do every phase of construction to be able to perform all repairs. I would start it out small to keep over head down and see what happens! If its a bust I will just switch it over to a repair plumbing service company . Similar to say .. Roto rooter but same plan keep it simple and small an let err grow.

Is this $100k before or after taxes?

If it's after, and you're friend is willing to dedicate a few months to studying micro/macroeconomics, he might try putting a sizeable amount into the market.

This is assuming he's smart. I was able to turn $100k into $367k in about 8 weeks on Investopedia during our Econ class project, though I was extremely risky, and did not diversify at all, since it wasn't real money I didn't fear the consequences, but I did kill myself studying those charts and the market, I spent most my days between Google portfolios and doing all sorts of calculations so it really does take dedication. If that had been real though I'd be rich right now, since you can't even cheat on the game, so it really was realistic.

Though we don't know the other info, if this guy is still in school or not he should obviously be paying everything he has debt on first, then mortgage, etc. He should max his 401k deposits, or if he doesn't have a 401k yet, he should be putting the maximum amount into his IRA account since it appreciates on a percentage basis.

this. If he's financially stable and has the mind and will apply himself throw like 50 or 75 k of it in stocks and go for it.most Likely he will profit or stay the same. If he's not financially stable pay the bills with it. If he's financially stable and too lazy to invest have the craziest week of his life in Vegas.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Archived