Mickey Thompson S/T or BFGoodrich T/A Radials?

what did you end up getting?

My dad is getting them as my birthday/christmas, but even then he decided BFG's for me. I'm thinking it's probably the better for my driving application.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

I sell a set or 2 of BFG T/A Radials almost everyday and I've never had a complaint on them.

Do you ship nationwide? :peepwall::

Edit: I thought you were a cop?

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

Nah, it's just a local shop.

I'm in school to be a cop, not one yet lol.

Ah, well good luck, I don't know how it is there, my friend just went in for the poly and they made him wait because he had 2 tickets still on record. And they were written by the same sheriff who was fired for like incompetence or something basically because he wrote unfair tickets all day, in the wrong city. But I guess he's good to go once they expire or whatever you call it.

I missed Alan.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived