Jump to content

AA/SMDs bring home first place (Almost a 60 for three minutes)


Recommended Posts

Posted

the dude that saw a spark was jack sisco , he said he the amp was 300* as he was just got done with a 3 minute run against the black nasty (when that thing blew up) The batteries was also drained and the woofers were hot from being pushed so hard

the spark was the amp blowing

I've ran back to back to back and so on LOTS of times... and I'm wired to .35, those amps shoulda went into thermal protect well before this happened.

I'm not sure why his "efficient" build failed as Andrew keeps on sayin' my Tahoe is a inefficient POS... ;)

.35? Geez everybody say the 9k's wont run at .35 but then again the only person I have seen try it was rusty and hes on 18v. Good job Lenny and we wouldn't expect anything less from you or that Hoe :)

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Posted

I've ran my 9ks at .35 since the day I bought them. And 4 of them are going on 3 years old. I was disappointed in those b2's, I actually thought they were based on my 9k's... guess I was wrong... my 9ks have NEVER given me ANY issues whatsoever. I guess the B2's are supposed to be way more efficient...smokey efficient I guess ;)

Posted

the dude that saw a spark was jack sisco , he said he the amp was 300* as he was just got done with a 3 minute run against the black nasty (when that thing blew up) The batteries was also drained and the woofers were hot from being pushed so hard

the spark was the amp blowing

I've ran back to back to back and so on LOTS of times... and I'm wired to .35, those amps shoulda went into thermal protect well before this happened.

I'm not sure why his "efficient" build failed as Andrew keeps on sayin' my Tahoe is a inefficient POS... ;)

.35? Geez everybody say the 9k's wont run at .35 but then again the only person I have seen try it was rusty and hes on 18v. Good job Lenny and we wouldn't expect anything less from you or that Hoe :)

Yeah bro... nominal.. not reactive...

im at .7 ... and, not a big dog like you clowns...lol

Posted

I tjink the most impressive part is lenny just leaning on the door like I can do this all day if I need to with no worries at all.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

It was exciting to watch for sure. Lenny was having a blast and it looked like he was sandbaggin the whole time. I feel bad for everyone that had to go back to back or back a third time in a row without a chance to recharge and let their equipment cool down. Thats just downright brutal.

DD M4


Rockford Fosgate P500-4


SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap


2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S


XS Power D3400 Under Hood


XS Power D5100 in rear


Michael Singer 200A Alt


Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Posted

I'm wired .35 rising to 1.1 reactive ;)...all I need is a few more batteries :)

the dude that saw a spark was jack sisco , he said he the amp was 300* as he was just got done with a 3 minute run against the black nasty (when that thing blew up) The batteries was also drained and the woofers were hot from being pushed so hard

the spark was the amp blowing

I've ran back to back to back and so on LOTS of times... and I'm wired to .35, those amps shoulda went into thermal protect well before this happened.

I'm not sure why his "efficient" build failed as Andrew keeps on sayin' my Tahoe is a inefficient POS... ;)

.35? Geez everybody say the 9k's wont run at .35 but then again the only person I have seen try it was rusty and hes on 18v. Good job Lenny and we wouldn't expect anything less from you or that Hoe :)

Yeah bro... nominal.. not reactive...

im at .7 ... and, not a big dog like you clowns...lol

Wired to .35 rising to 1.1 everyday ;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3257 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...