BigManAC Posted October 31, 2013 Report Posted October 31, 2013 Came to this thinking, "there's no way a CT Sounds amp has crapped out". Come to find out it the OP's sense and brain that has crapped out. Maybe he fixed it by doing everybody a favor and getting rid of I and getting out of car audio. OP: I'm new too (only been here for 3-4 months and the first thing I did was go through and read threads on simple issues. These guys have NEVER strafed me wrong and know what they are talking about. Take their advise and learn 2001 Saturn L200-Sony MEX-BT4100PFRONT STAGE:- (4) Crescendo PWX 6- Cadence XA250.2SUB STAGE:-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)-Crescendo BC2kELECTRICAL:- Singer 240A alt - XS Power D3400- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gaugeBuild Log: Click HereScores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw
Skullz Posted October 31, 2013 Report Posted October 31, 2013 OMG, i go to dinner and come back and this thread completely blew up. Will we ever get an answer as to what he did to fix his problem? Hmmmmm 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
Lbox88 Posted October 31, 2013 Report Posted October 31, 2013 Shit, I stop by the store after work and miss out on 5 damn pages of butthurt. UBL | Build Log
vetkilr01 Posted October 31, 2013 Report Posted October 31, 2013 Don't worry....he has no more butt to hurt.
Raptorman Posted October 31, 2013 Report Posted October 31, 2013 123 Snippets later, thread archived. The lols will live on years later for me. 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
Kyblack76 Posted October 31, 2013 Report Posted October 31, 2013 Ok then...... .... lets do somethin else... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
HatersGonnaHate Posted October 31, 2013 Report Posted October 31, 2013 You all, are A bunch of assholes. The op poses a question. And what do you all do!?!? You fuckin answer it. This damn forum. I swear to god. Op, I'm with ya buddy. That amp is broken. I'd suggest you just send that POS to me. I'll recycle it. Some how. I'm outta here..bunch of immature people. Jesus. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Kyblack76 Posted October 31, 2013 Report Posted October 31, 2013 You all, are A bunch of assholes. The op poses a question. And what do you all do!?!? You fuckin answer it. This damn forum. I swear to god. Op, I'm with ya buddy. That amp is broken. I'd suggest you just send that POS to me. I'll recycle it. Some how. I'm outta here..bunch of immature people. Jesus. LOL.. you like that? lol.. Ive had 3 posts, troll wise, that belong in the troll-hall-of-fame.. Well i think.. LOL. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
ROLEXrifleman Posted October 31, 2013 Report Posted October 31, 2013 Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
HatersGonnaHate Posted October 31, 2013 Report Posted October 31, 2013 Kyle, over 10 likes is worthy in my book! And that clearly took the cake! My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.