2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

So I lasted all of November. I had to line up due to one of my jobs requiring it. I did have about a 2 week head start though. But a last, good things got to come to an end eventually. Shaved off everything except for the chin. My keep the chin going for awhile longer, shall see.

1476252_10152056306950680_1885809902_n.j

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

i made it the whole month, though I havent done any pictures. The only reason I actually didnt shave was because my beard trimmer broke, LOL. This time Id like to get quality one, so I was curious if you guys could suggest a nice beard trimmer preferably under 100. Thank you ahead of time.

thanks, i checked it out, looks nice, my last trimmer was a waul, and ive always liked them, just wanting something more durable. Nice thing is I can get it at walmart, and i get a 20% discount on electronics there

I like my wahl ion it's pretty nice, I think it was 80 bucks

My end of nov pic, but I ain't shaving it for a long time, I'm gonna see how long I can go!

29D9B852-01EA-4326-93D0-8AE9FCF3E472.jpg

You should be a stand in for actors. You went from House to Randy Savage in one thread. Oooooh yeeeeeeah.

Just kidding it's really thickening up nicely! Wish mine was, it keeps getting longer but stays thin.

I promise I'll get pics before shaving. Been putting it off because we kind of have a family rule about putting face pics online--mainly for the kids but you know what would happen if they found out. Trying to figure a way around that and David gave me some good ideas there with that last pic.

Static drops are my bag.

Just shaved the beard, but had a little fun while I was at it. The chops are AWESOME.

unnamed4.jpg

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once

JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

Here's mine at the end

20131201_122053_zpse1f52314.jpg

Did you "air brush" your skin?

Archived