Dwn4BassAlan Posted November 15, 2013 Report Posted November 15, 2013 Happy Birthday Ken! Hope everything's goin' good! Burnout ciittyyyyyyyy Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
OrionStang Posted November 15, 2013 Report Posted November 15, 2013 Thanks, guys. And Happy Bday, Eazy! SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Leo1103 Posted November 15, 2013 Report Posted November 15, 2013 Happy Birthday Ken! 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
b-eazy Posted November 15, 2013 Report Posted November 15, 2013 Thx...orionstang..... ;) thx 2 everyone else also...
JesseyMclame Posted November 15, 2013 Report Posted November 15, 2013 Haaaappppppppy birthday ! Current setup in my 96 Hoe Hu - Pioneer DEH-80prs. Amps - (4) Crossfire C5 1700D's, MTX Thunder 5604(mids), PPI Art 300.2 (tweets) Batts - 4 91ah rear batts, 50ah batt up front. Subs - 2 Crossfire XSv2 18's Alt - Singer 330A Front stage - Random JL & Eclipse mids, Eclipse tweets
meade916 Posted November 16, 2013 Report Posted November 16, 2013 happy birthday fucker. All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
OrionStang Posted November 16, 2013 Report Posted November 16, 2013 happy birthday fucker. LOL, thanks big guy! SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
rockFord_Expedition Posted November 16, 2013 Report Posted November 16, 2013 Happy birthday mofos! Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
Dwn4BassAlan Posted November 16, 2013 Report Posted November 16, 2013 Thanks, guys. And Happy Bday, Eazy! He's alive! Had a sweet birthday hopefully? Stumble over gold bricks? Fall into a pool of oil? Come across a barrel of Jager? Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
SnowDrifter Posted November 16, 2013 Report Posted November 16, 2013 Happy birthday bro! A bit late to the party lol. Hope you had a good one ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.