Jump to content

Honda Accord 4 18's 4th order TDH member


Recommended Posts

Posted

I like how it takes less then a day to go from 155 to 160...Shit

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Posted

I like how it takes less then a day to go from 155 to 160...Shit

Haha it doesn't always happen that easily tho!

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

You have a pic of your how your alts are setup? I have the same year model and I thought it was impossible for extra alts without removing power steering.

Posted

Any info on the bedliner he used on the outside?? Just plain bad ass build

2 DC Audio lvl 4 xl 18s D .7s walled off @ 30 hz

19 cubes net 245sq in of port

Sundown 3500 @ .7 Ohm

Sundown 100.4

Rockford Fosgat Power Series

5.25 Dash

6.5 Kicks

8 Coaxils Doors

250 mechicman alt

1 red top under the hood

2 yellow tops in back

big 3 with 1/0 knukonceptz wire

3 runs of +/- 1/0 knukonceptz wire

IT LBS

Posted

You have a pic of your how your alts are setup? I have the same year model and I thought it was impossible for extra alts without removing power steering.

Mount one backwards behind the headlight is easiest way without taking anything off of the motor

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

I cant wait tonsee this in april

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7835 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...