ryantrip Posted February 25, 2012 Report Posted February 25, 2012 Damn.. Well thank you for the information I guess I'll sell this one and go for a SVC JL or something similar. Cheers!
Hotdog Posted February 25, 2012 Report Posted February 25, 2012 Ray I am going to be building a box for my Daughter's car with two Hifonics HFX12D4 Sub woofers. I will be powering them with a Hifonics HFi1000.1D amp. This will be going into a 2000 Chevy Monte Carlo. From your experience what box design will work best in the car. If you are willing to make a box design let me know how much you will need. My time Frame is looking like next weekend since all the parts will be coming in this week and I know my Daughter will be down my neck to get it done . This is definitely not an elaborate build but will be a good first system for her. Thank you Other parts of the system in the vehicle will be the following. Rockford Fosgate FRC1206F 6.5" For Doors Rockford Fosgate FRC1269 2-Way 6" x 9" Rear deck with foam baffles Rockford Fosgate RFX9400 CD player Rockford Fosgate 500x Amp for speakers (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
Kyblack76 Posted February 29, 2012 Report Posted February 29, 2012 Ray, I have a conversation (regarding the install of a 3sixty.2 on stock junk) going with Tony. (snafu) and was hoping if its ok,to include you.... Do you mind? SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
wwjm Posted March 1, 2012 Report Posted March 1, 2012 I'm looking for a build design for my equipment need help with that just basically where to fit stuff at and what needs to be close to what and what needs to be far from what i got 4 xs power d3100 2 t2500.1 bdcp 1 t400.4 1 t1ooo.4ad tw1 re audio tweeters hd-m6 gold series 6.5 mid drivers (1pair) 2 6.5 re audio xxx comp set q logic kick panel 4 12" dual 1ohm havoc custom box negative positive bus bars pioneer avh-p4300dvd all 1/0 and 4 gauge stinger wiring 300amp alt. just dont know where to install it all 2005 chevy tahoe help me out email details at [email protected]
sprkn_ranger Posted March 1, 2012 Report Posted March 1, 2012 Hey Ray, I made a thread about a question I had on port size, if you have the time, could you take a look at the thread and let me hear your thoughts on it? I'd really appreciate it! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/135711-questions-on-port-design/page__pid__1911089#entry1911089 Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
Kyblack76 Posted March 3, 2012 Report Posted March 3, 2012 Ray, Need advise on getting all we can with the install of a RF 3sixty.2 in our 07 TSX. Please advise when possible. Install is ongoing. kyle and laura SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
soundsystemaniac Posted March 5, 2012 Report Posted March 5, 2012 Ray, so, ive got a 2005 ram 1500 with a dc xl 15 and an old audiobahn hcq1300(i think thats the model lol) with all 1/0 gauge wiring. Everything has been playing well for months now, but suddenly the amp started not playing. the power led would come on like normal when the truck was turned on, but then quickly went dim-but not off. and would stay that way. so i started diganosing, and checked voltage, and when the truck is off, i get a steady 12.8 at the amp, then when i turn the truck on, it drops to 2-3 volts. i unplugged power, ground, and rem, and regardless of if the truck is on or off, the voltage stays where it should. i can plug in the power and ground by themselves, but the second i try to apply 12v to the rem, voltage drops back down to 2-3volts. any ideas on what could be happening or what i should check? Thanks for your time! Brandon Chevy astro 2 18s and 9k rms Walled!http://www.stevemead...rms-42-inch-tv/JEEP GRAN CHEROKEE SRT8 BUILD!2 JL AUDIO 15s trunk buildDC XL 15 buildDC level 3 18 buildhttp://www.stevemead...verunner-build/ http://www.facebook....hp?id=646651228
n8ball2013 Posted March 6, 2012 Report Posted March 6, 2012 Have you tried jumpering from your positive terminal to your remote THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
whiteboywangin86 Posted March 7, 2012 Report Posted March 7, 2012 Ok guys after a long drawn out process with a certain mail order company. Ihave two alpine mrx-m100 amps and four type r duel 4ohm 12in. Subs now these amps are tricky they run 1k @2ohm but only 500watts at 1ohm so any sugesstions on the best way to wire these would be awesome
97Dime Posted March 9, 2012 Report Posted March 9, 2012 Hi ray. I'm going to my first comp this sat. And its a meca event, I was reading the rules and what not I'm trying to enter the amature class. I seen I need to have a fuse 18" or less from the amp and I just trying to figure out what size fuses I need to be for the class kinda lost. I got a kicker 750.1 on a l5 15 . I have a 300 amp fuse up front witch is too big. Any help would be Awsome! Thanks 1999 Chevy Blazer 4 dr. L5 Kicker 15" Kicker 750.1
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.