Paul walker dead??????

Yes, I'm being sarcastic except for the part about "why should we care?" People die every day.

Fuck celebs, especially those that are shitty actors in shitty movies.

Wow dude you got issues. Think about this, how many people will care when you die. I mean do you want people saying about you, why should we care about this guy, he was a NOBODY. I think people are tuned in because he (Paul) seemed like a decent young man. You never really heard bad press about him.

orion, your "hard-ass" attitude that you seem to throw around on the forum gets old. There is nothing wrong with stating an opinion, but you take it too far... about all the time.

people cant really feel for people they cant relate to. but as much as i dont care about celebs or media, watching movies with a certain actor gets you slightly attached, whether you know it or not.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Everyone pokes fun at something not everyone is going to share your views on death nor should you be offended someone did. Whats funny is if I go through every post you have ever made I am sure I will find you saying something negative somewhere down the line. So why is this any difference. Eberyone has their opinion but that is all it is...an opinion. The same way ppl bad talk skar or iraggi and there are those who defend them. For you to get mad and you didnt know him are exactly the type of person Miguel is referring too. The ones who get overly sentimental of the dead. Good and Bad people die...so if someone is Bad is it okay to talk about them when they die? As I said before my thoughts prayers and condolences go out to the friends and family...but for those of you who did not know him directly outside of being a fan you shouldnt be mad because someone doesnt agree with your feelings.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Kelly Johnson Parkway is a long straight then it curves right onto Hercules Street. 25601 Hercules Street Santa Clarita Ca.

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

Looks like a little race track.

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

I always laugh at how some people react to the dead like we are suppose to all change our viewd on life because of a death. No matter what happened or how it happened my thoughts and prayers go out to the family but outside of that they are nothing more than condolences. No one here has the right to chastise anyone for speaking their minds. Fuck how any of you feel about Ken he is an angry big sumbish but dammit the guy just speaks his mind. Granted his point is not always a good one nor right but shit atleast he is honest. I didnt know Paul Walker but I liked Fast & Furious but lets not act like that movie stimulated the economy. Please dont take it there. People have been pushing the boundaries of racing long before fast and furious. Its been a thing and always will be a thing. Just because a few hipsters went out and bought up some V Necks and Supras doesnt mean the economy was stimulated by it. I am tired of people idolizing the dead and shoving their view down the rest of the worlds throat. We all feel some type of way about a celebs death. Dont condemn the next person for their view because we're all wrong in some type of way.

/end rant

If anything I would venture to say that F&F ramped up the car mod scene and probably played a small role in street racing getting larger as well

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I feel more sympathy for the other guy..the one not mentioned all over the internet, in peoples posts etc...i have no extra sympathy for anyone because they're famous to some. I don't care who was driving..just glad no one else was injured or killed outside of their car.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

If anything I would venture to say that F&F ramped up the car mod scene and probably played a small role in street racing getting larger as well

Not really, my second car was a white 86honda civic and it got replaced with a the same year model red one once the other died since I got it cheap, long before fast & furious was even a movie and that was 14 years ago.. Had the coffee can catback hanging off the back, cold air intake, some blue led windshield washer squirters and some steelie front wheels with 16 AR rims in the rear.. Straight RICING :D

Whats next, your going to say F&F movies is what started nascar? lulz

So its ok to go cracking jokes againt the deceased? Its called paying RESPECTS

Everyone deals with problems different ways.

How can you respect a person you dont even know, ever met in person, or even talked directly with via face to face/phone/internet?

Respect is earned not giving, and thats a 2 way street.

Just because you respect a person and you dont even know them, dont mean they will respect you or even give 2 shits less about you.

Its a tragedy either way, but doing stupid things often gives you stupid consequences.

Two weeks down the road, if not in less time people will act like it never happened and forgot all about it..

Ryan Dunn, Kurt Cobain, Whitney Houston, Trayvon Martin (another forgot about one until Zimmerman hit news again), and hell what about all those that lost their life as a instant result from the earthquake and tsanumi in Japan, or the ones that lost their lives from Fukushima nuclear melt down?? Or the Boston pressure cooker bombings.

You can go on and on listing names, and I can guarantee you most likely haven't thought about any of those people since the tragedy!

Thousands of people right there that lost their lifes, and after the tragedy they are forgotten almost as fast as it happened, and that is just how things are now days unless its a close friend or family member.

So what makes some rich persons life so much more valuable that you should drop to your knees and praise them as if they are god, when they dont even know you exist and your just labeled as a "fan".

PS: I also agree with IBleedMusick's statements!

R.I.P. Paul Walker, life's too short at times folks live it up while you can, he was only 40 years old he died doing what he loved to do, go fast, but being burned up is a bad way to go though, the Fast & The Furious series won't be the same without you bro...

William - Metter,Ga. Dad, Self Installer/Fabricator & Repair Tech, Weightlifter, Motivator,

Team SKAR Audio Captain, Team Deadly Hertz Georgia Leader
99 Toyota 4Runner SR5, "Rolling Thunder"
Daily Driven, No Wall, C-Pillar Build, BASS LIFE!
2K16 SBN MECA Park and Pound DB3 Champion
2K16 SBN ISPLL Real SPL Class F Champion
Second Skin Damplifier Pro, Kenwood eXcelon KDC X498, Clarion EQ, Knukonceptz RCA's
The Big 3, Sky High Car Audio OFC & Kicker Hyperflex Silver Tinned 1/0 Gauge
Singer 340a Alt, Northstar NSB-AGM31, SMSAGM480, 12 NessCaps Super Caps
Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty Line Driver, The Oval Port Tuned To 31 Hz, CNC Machined
4 SKAR ZVXv2 D2 15's, 2 SKAR SK-4500.1's, 4 SKAR PAX 6.5's, 2 SKAR LP-80.4's

SKAR_468x60.jpg

MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2013
16018870_large.jpg
If you don't have any haters, get some, best motivation there is...

ok James Dean, Ryan Dunn, and now Paul Walker. what's next Porsche.

just saying.....

Patrick Dempsey I think you should sell your Porsche.

again just saying

If it's worth building, it's worth over building.

image_zps27zlqdnx.jpg

Archived