Paul walker dead??????

Everybody is saying RIP Paul b/c we fucking watched him in movies and had a personal connection with him not the fucking driver.

Exactly, you just proved your a hypocrite!

Thanks!!

Fuck the driver, but rip to the passenger who is a millionaire and an actor who you and everyone else had a "personal" connection with that never ever existed (except maybe in some twisted way inside your head).

Fuck those that die and go unheard of fighting for this corrupt government on other countries soils, but RIP to Paul Walker because now the world is surely going to crumble!

:(

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Some of you dudes are jerks man, death is death no matter how you look at it. Dying before your time is always a crappy way to go. I couldn't imagine one of my loved ones burning alive.

Dont even try to play that angle, thats not even what its about, tragedy is said no matter what, but only caring about 1 person in a 2 person death because he is famous is self centered.

People all trying to act like they know the guy personally because they seen him ACT on tv, and not be his REAL self.

Some of you dudes are jerks man, death is death no matter how you look at it. Dying before your time is always a crappy way to go. I couldn't imagine one of my loved ones burning alive.

Right!

LMFAO go fuck yourselves, you guys are so self absorbed you guys try to make us feel guilty for feeling sad about a certain individual passing away. Don't misconstrue what I said, the majority of people will only feel sad for Paul b/c he was famous. Who gives a flying fuck? You guys obviously care way too much.

There are threads on here about accidents killing people near where we live, I posted one, and nobody says shit but holy fuck somebody posts about a celeb and we are dickheads LMAO. You guys crack me up. If you don't feel sad then why did you even click this thread? To be a dick is the only reason I can come up with

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Baydestrian I fucking love you dude

/thread

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

I will admit though the amount of bullshit about the whole thing on FB is ridiculous. RIP Paul pages, RIP Roger pages. The only somewhat respectable thing was a "In Memory of Paul" car meet for anybody that wants to go in my area

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

For a "piece of shit actor" he was driving back from a charity that was to help with the Philippines from their disaster. And famous or not its still sad his mother lost a son. His wife lost her husband and his daughter will now have to grow up without her father. Famous or poor n living paycheck to paycheck its still sad that a family has to go through that

Archived