ghostlyrich Posted December 3, 2013 Author Report Posted December 3, 2013 Yeah I have an S3, just passed the 1 year warranty towards the end of October, started giving me minor issues and still is. I should have taken it to my friend who could give me a free refurb but too late now. I like/liked the S3 but considering a Google Nexus as my next phone next year yea man i have heard alot of good reviews about the new nexus.. nexus 5 i think it is??? My youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ghostlyrich Mazda 3 2006 Build (R.I.P) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172728-mazda-3-2006-stealth-build/ Volkswagen GTI 2011 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192979-vw-gti-2011-build/ Jeep 2015 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/201493-my-new-jeep-2015/
Miguels Posted December 3, 2013 Report Posted December 3, 2013 Yeah I have an S3, just passed the 1 year warranty towards the end of October, started giving me minor issues and still is. I should have taken it to my friend who could give me a free refurb but too late now. I like/liked the S3 but considering a Google Nexus as my next phone next year this has happen to me no matter the carrier or brand of phone.. they send you an update that fucks with your phone so you can upgrade.. even if i reset my phone to factory it works like new but 5 minutes later it updates and bam fucked up again my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
ghostlyrich Posted December 3, 2013 Author Report Posted December 3, 2013 Yeah I have an S3, just passed the 1 year warranty towards the end of October, started giving me minor issues and still is. I should have taken it to my friend who could give me a free refurb but too late now. I like/liked the S3 but considering a Google Nexus as my next phone next year this has happen to me no matter the carrier or brand of phone.. they send you an update that fucks with your phone so you can upgrade.. even if i reset my phone to factory it works like new but 5 minutes later it updates and bam fucked up again thats why androids rule not stuck with manufacturer software can easily root you phone ^^ My youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ghostlyrich Mazda 3 2006 Build (R.I.P) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172728-mazda-3-2006-stealth-build/ Volkswagen GTI 2011 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192979-vw-gti-2011-build/ Jeep 2015 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/201493-my-new-jeep-2015/
CstrokerV Posted December 3, 2013 Report Posted December 3, 2013 Only time my s3 gets hot if i accidently start a game and it idles for awhile..other then that i have no issues with it my build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/142505-small-build-log-4-dc-lvl3-10s-tl-update-link-to-rebuild/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154258-rebuild-6-lvl3-12s-update-small-video-nothing-spectacular/ new build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188181-03-trailblazer-slow-build-8-dc-lvl3-12-m1-motor-m2-parts/
OrzechNJ Posted December 3, 2013 Report Posted December 3, 2013 iphone is getting real hot while charging.. (at least mine) .. sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
ghostlyrich Posted December 3, 2013 Author Report Posted December 3, 2013 iphone is getting real hot while charging.. (at least mine) .. yea all 3 iphones i had suffered from heating issues My youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ghostlyrich Mazda 3 2006 Build (R.I.P) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172728-mazda-3-2006-stealth-build/ Volkswagen GTI 2011 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192979-vw-gti-2011-build/ Jeep 2015 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/201493-my-new-jeep-2015/
Chris Hammer Posted December 3, 2013 Report Posted December 3, 2013 Windows phone.. Problem solved... I have a mid level 810 and it kicks ass imo I used to be into rooting android...doing friends phones etc etc.... Running Cyanogen Mods nightly builds on my Inc and all that jazz. Now I am just happy with what I have from my W8 phone..no hassles no freezing force closing just works when I want it too. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
bcpballer64 Posted December 3, 2013 Report Posted December 3, 2013 But but but I have an s4... I dont want to catch on fire lol "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
OrzechNJ Posted December 3, 2013 Report Posted December 3, 2013 I just went to verizzon to pay my bill and and i was looking at note 3, i like it but not sure if its safe enough lol sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
LT.Smoke Posted December 3, 2013 Report Posted December 3, 2013 I just went to verizzon to pay my bill and and i was looking at note 3, i like it but not sure if its safe enough lol I have the note 3 through sprint its bad ass ... I believe Twistedchild and Team Dc derrick have Verizon Note 3's Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.