Guest Posted December 6, 2013 Report Posted December 6, 2013 i just literally saw this on reddit two minutes ago. didn't know that was you! prepare for stupid amounts of attention.
Andreetje77 Posted December 6, 2013 Report Posted December 6, 2013 It is not the first one i have seen
n8ball2013 Posted December 6, 2013 Report Posted December 6, 2013 Congrsts in advance for your first viral vid THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
ghostlyrich Posted December 7, 2013 Author Report Posted December 7, 2013 Congrsts in advance for your first viral vid its my second actually and omg im going f***ing bonkers rate now my gmail is full i have had a video go viral but not like this!!! My youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ghostlyrich Mazda 3 2006 Build (R.I.P) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172728-mazda-3-2006-stealth-build/ Volkswagen GTI 2011 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192979-vw-gti-2011-build/ Jeep 2015 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/201493-my-new-jeep-2015/
Baydestrian Posted December 7, 2013 Report Posted December 7, 2013 iPhones suck and are boring IMO. Only Apple product I've ever bought is IPods. The 4.3 update has been rolling out for S3/S4 the past week or two. I was checking past couple of days through my phone and it was saying up to date til today and its 623mb so its slow as fuck to DL. I"m kinda glad though it didnt' update yet b/c on S3 is has big issues, hopefully will be patched in the next few days they speculate. S4 I believe already got the patch. True every phone has its issues, my Motorola SLVR back in the day was the shit. I owned that from like 2006 til 2009 I think. One of the most reliable phones I've ever had. Only thing was Itunes stopped working on it after like 2 years which wasn't a big deal I would hold off on that update if I were you. I just bought an S4 last week, so I don't know what's really good or bad on battery life.... but it seemed like mine started draining more quickly after updating. When surfing the web, I drop a percent every 2-3 minutes. I've seen several people complaining about reduced battery life.... like we really need more drain on these things, eh? Yeah I did the update the other day. I forget what percentage my phone battery was at but I'm sure it was a good amount, woke up and my phone was dead. WiFi was on sleep, had only received one phone call. Battery menu indicates it lasted only 11hrs on battery. Half of normal pretty much. I believe the bug fix should be out this week. One thing the update did was prevented me from installing/updating apps, Googled and found I had to remove my G account then put it back on, which did work 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
RooTxBeeR Posted December 7, 2013 Report Posted December 7, 2013 They do get fucking HOT!!! When you charge them lol Especially when being overcharged too. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
bcpballer64 Posted December 7, 2013 Report Posted December 7, 2013 117,xxx in 24hrs. not bad Edit-that is views* "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
DubNDodge Posted December 7, 2013 Report Posted December 7, 2013 was 84,000 just a bit a go maybe an hour if that '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
dangaranga Posted December 7, 2013 Report Posted December 7, 2013 I have to say, reading some of those comments (on youtube) makes me angry for you lol everyone is a critic nowadays, damn spelling and speech nazis act like they have never made a single mistake EVER. I wish you luck with your phone, my SIII gets hot sometimes now you got me worried. Brandon 2000 Furd Ranger supercab 4x4 System: welding wire throughout the truck USalts 390amp Hairpin Juicebox in stock location 8 Banks of maxwell supercaps 2 American Bass Vfl 1100.1 wired to .35 each 2 Fi Audio Sp4 18's ( the DD sc 9918's smoked) Pioneer radio with Soundstream PA mids Powered by a nice sized soundstream 2 channel It's pronounced (dain-ja rain-ja) 2001 2 door focus 1 DD9918 SC
Baydestrian Posted December 7, 2013 Report Posted December 7, 2013 ^I just realized my S3 does get warm, I have a TPU case for it so I can't tell. I do let it overcharge sometimes and have had no issues. IDK how popular this site is but I Googled "Galaxy S4 fire" just to see what sites posted your story and this one popped up, 2nd trending story for their site I guess: http://www.iclarified.com/36415/samsung-attempts-to-silence-user-whose-galaxy-s4-caught-fire-video Also this: Did you report this to the FCC? If you haven't, after this going viral you may not have to. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if you just started a huge court case hahaha 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.