Paul Walkers Skyline for sale

Nice car... I could have sworn the Skyline he drove was Silver with blue stripes and Right hand drive

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

One of them was.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Nice car... I could have sworn the Skyline he drove was Silver with blue stripes and Right hand drive

That's the one he drive in 2 fast 2 furious. This is the one that he drive in fast 5, when he raced dom in the murdered out chevelle.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

This is the one you're thinking of

Paul-walker-Skyline.jpg

Guaranteed that Tyrese or Vin will buy the car, maybe even the producers of F&F to have in the studio

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

You could import the shell and do a LSx swap for a lot cheaper...

And I had that exact opportunity 2 years ago. A full R34 shell with front/rear differentials, and a full suspension setup. Dude was at Ft. Sill army base, brought it over from Japan somehow. Wanted 6k for it though... Had a shit load of other goodies too. Had a 6.0 LS2 block bored/stroked to a 402ci, a funky adapted nissan 6 speed for LSx applications, all the neccessary motor mounts, a stand alone ECU for the car. He wanted $20k for all of it. But hell, for $20k one could build a crazy fox body mustang...

Actually, it may have been an R33. I know it was a Skyline shell... with a ton of LSx goodies.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

How much would that car be worth if it wasn't tied to Paul Walker?

I've seen them selling anywhere from $15,000 to $100,000 depending on what's done to it and if it's road legal or not.

damn around here "tampa bay area" ive seen clean r32s to r34s RHD and LHD go from 5K to 15K.........

b8426b6f-6b19-45b2-aa60-f898a05a3587_zps

88 ranger xlt ext cab

HU. jvc bluetooth/usb deck

mids/highs. 2 earthquake 5s. 2 earthquake 6s and 2 Cadence CVLT-60 tweets

subs. 2 Addictive audio V4 12s

SAZ3000D

SAX100.2

alt. 135 amp ford mustang

batt. deka G31 1131MF

box. 4 cubes 30-34hz

rims. black 13x7 100 spokes with chrome knock offs.

tires. 155/80r13.milestar touring se

real billet grille not a bolt on.

HYDROS FINISHED!!!!! 2 pumps 4 batts

I get fucked by this old guy at work all the time. MY ASS WILL FOREVER REPRODUCE THE LOWEST AUDIBLE SUB BASS FREQUENCIES KNOWN TO MAN!

just because we think it ugly and it sounds like a bucket of smashed assholes.

Hanes. And dried jizz. It's better than fatmat

Archived