What product or tool would make your car audio installation easier/better?

CJ18

DD-1
CC-1
Oscope
DMM
DATS
Hydraulic Crimper
Heat gun

Coffee Machine

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

I would really like cheaper SMD products. I mean they're great,I love my DD-1/CC-1 but I just think the prices are a bit high IMO.

Not trying to threadjack but.... there is a reason why those tools cost what they do and it's because the cost of owning and operating a business is largely static. Let's say it costs $10,000.00 per month and let's say SMD tool sales are $12,000.00 per month. And lets say 100 units per month are sold.

There is one thing that has to happen in order that Steve and Tony can lower the cost of these tools and that's an increase in sales volume, because the cost of keeping the doors open and paying the employees won't change. I digress, the employees will want raises, the power company will raise its rates so actually, costs will rise even if sales don't.

In the end, I can guarantee you that if sales volume doubles, the sale price of these tools will go down because good businessmen know want to lower the price of their products. It makes them attainable by a larger audience, improves public perception of the company and in general, makes the owners more money in the long run. But only if that volume is high enough to offset the lowered profit margin.

tl;dr... The price will go down when more people start buying them.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

I always wanted to know why, with our bluetooth technology today, that rca cables still exist. Why don't radios transmit to an amp with a bluetooth receiver? No chance for noise or anything like that. Then, all you need is power ignition, and ground. Done deal!

New handheld device Steve is coming out with..can tell you everything about your amp on your current setup

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

How about a tape measure that dings when you whistle for it. I have 5 tape measures and can lose all of them in the shop in a day.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

How about a tape measure that dings when you whistle for it. I have 5 tape measures and can lose all of them in the shop in a day.

between losing the tape measure and my pencil out of a 5 hour day working on a build an hour is spent looking for these 2 tools lol that i just had in my hand 5 seconds ago!

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

I always wanted to know why, with our bluetooth technology today, that rca cables still exist. Why don't radios transmit to an amp with a bluetooth receiver? No chance for noise or anything like that. Then, all you need is power ignition, and ground. Done deal!

I think we'd need something a bit better than bluetooth. I notice a difference in the way things sound. Highs sounds clearer via USB vs. bluetooth

Something to easily run wires under carpet

Something to easily strip 0ga without any strands falling off

Something to guide wire into amp terminals with no "pubes" sticking out

A soldering jig for small spade terminals

Easier to find guides on removing misc interior panels. Clip locations, screws involved, etc

I have a solution to you stray wire coming out of the amp if you want to send me a message.

I'm interested to know about this aswell.

I'm just extra careful to keep all strands inside

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

I would really like cheaper SMD products. I mean they're great,I love my DD-1/CC-1 but I just think the prices are a bit high IMO.

Not trying to threadjack but.... there is a reason why those tools cost what they do and it's because the cost of owning and operating a business is largely static. Let's say it costs $10,000.00 per month and let's say SMD tool sales are $12,000.00 per month. And lets say 100 units per month are sold.

There is one thing that has to happen in order that Steve and Tony can lower the cost of these tools and that's an increase in sales volume, because the cost of keeping the doors open and paying the employees won't change. I digress, the employees will want raises, the power company will raise its rates so actually, costs will rise even if sales don't.

In the end, I can guarantee you that if sales volume doubles, the sale price of these tools will go down because good businessmen know want to lower the price of their products. It makes them attainable by a larger audience, improves public perception of the company and in general, makes the owners more money in the long run. But only if that volume is high enough to offset the lowered profit margin.

tl;dr... The price will go down when more people start buying them.

I understand the business aspect of it,no need for more lectures. In the end they are great products but a little steep on prices but with good reason.

endless supply of router bits

X2

2003 Tahoe

dc 7.5k

dc level 5 15's (3)

MMats 341's

xs power batts

lots of sky high cable

dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them)

ipad in center console

vu-din in center console

all being ripped out and being sold

Archived