The SMD 2013. What you got for Christmas thread?

Exactly what I wanted, not a damn thing other than enjoying the day with my kids and not having to run to a grip of family functions and waste the day in the car!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Exactly what I wanted, not a damn thing other than enjoying the day with my kids and not having to run to a grip of family functions and waste the day in the car!

its the most important thing.. i hate when i see someone bitching about getting an iphone 5 and not the iphone 5s.. im happy if i get nothing from anyone. what is important is being with who you love

its the most important thing.. i hate when i see someone bitching about getting an iphone 5 and not the iphone 5s.. im happy if i get nothing from anyone. what is important is being we who you love

Spoken truth man! One of the most rewarding things is teaching my kids to give to the less fortunate and seeing their faces of pride as they donate toys they used to love and never leave their side to a less fortunate child.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

DC Level 4 m2 10

$475 in cash/checks

$100 in Dunkin gift cards

$25 Hess card

$50 in other misc cards

Unexpected $261 for the work Im doing next week

Sure the material items are nice, but the most important thing that I got for Christmas was time to spend with the family. I started my freshman semester of college this fall, and previously took family time for granted. God, do I miss them.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

got new slippers, got a new hat (wool rue hat from wilsons leather) a stone maurter grinder, 2013 christmas mug from home depot, and the new laptop that im posting this on :-) asus Q501L

Wife got me an LG Soundbar with wireless sub, and a bluetooth Blu-ray player to go with it. Thats a badass gift, but i've been piecing together a home theatre. Don't know how to explain this to her. I really, truly appreciate the setup but I can't use it. What do I do?

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Got a Nike Sweatshirt from my cousin, $100 from my mom and step-dad, Meguiar's gift set from my sister (best gift IMO), T-shirts and seeing all my family together under one roof.

2001 Chevy Blazer LS

Kenwood KDC-HD552U

2 12" SDC 2.5 D4 Fi SP4 18" 4 Sundown SA-12's

HiFonics BE 1200.1 Soundstream RUB1.2500D Looking for a 5k

XS Power D3100

4 Soundqubed 6.5's (Pro Audio)

2 Soundqubed 3-Way 6.5's

2 Soundqubed Super Tweeters

Archived