Dual inputs worth it?

There was supposed to be someone on here doing some testing on those exact questions using a Amp Dyno but I can't recall if the tests were ever completed or what the results were. Have you guys tried searching for this topic?

I own them and use them for the peace of mind. IMO if your electrical is lacking in any way shape or form then dual inputs could prolly not help to their fullest potential anyhow.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Doesnt hurt but its questionable how much if any it helps

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

It was cj that did testing.

and they didnt help.

Most people with a rear battery by their amp(s) wont see a difference since your amps power wires are so short and a 4 foot power wire can handle so much amperage (compared to the normal rating of about 300amps at 17ish feet).

the only time multiple inputs on your amp would help you out is if your battery is in the front of your car, and you have a huge amp in the rear, at that point running multiple runs to that amp is needed to reduce the voltage drop per run of wire. Perfect example are street a and b cars for db drag, 1 battery, 2 big 10,000 watt amps powering 2 12s off one d3100 or similar size battery under the hood with the car off and the stereo just goes burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp

In my shit... dual's do nothing.

If you gained from a dual, then you were lacking before.

This...

I also noticed those that claim duals made a huge difference are also those that say ofc wire is the best wire and running multiple runs of cca is a waste of money even tho its cheaper in most cases and cant handle way more current..

but yet they put these dual input blocks made out of aluminum on their amps and batteries, only to say aluminum wire is junk..

laughs

If a single delivers the current being consumed by the amp then don't waste your money. Having a dual there only means that more current will be available but the amp is still gonna draw what it needs and that's it. It's not like the dual is force feeding it more current. It's not a super charger or turbo that force feeds. Another way to put it is like having a Throttle body that can flow crazy stupid high CFM. If your intake cant handle x but your TB can flow y your still limited.

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Archived