Why I think Obama Is the best president of our generation.

/troll

We get it, you have no working idea of how our government operates let alone how it is supposed to, therefore have no idea what makes a president good. Nice try but if you don't even have the mental fortitude to realize Obama is the exact same as the past 4 presidents then your opinion is meaningless.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

/troll

We get it, you have no working idea of how our government operates let alone how it is supposed to, therefore have no idea what makes a president good. Nice try but if you don't even have the mental fortitude to realize Obama is the exact same as the past 4 presidents then your opinion is meaningless.

you do realize that calling someone the best of something doesn't mean they're leaps and bounds different than the other candidates right?

and just because my opinion on the matter differs from yours, suddenly i don't know what i'm talking about. because someone who sees the other side of a wall you're both standing next too is blind?

Obamacare is the best!!!! Lmao, says no part time employee ever, that used to get 29+ hours a week but now is stuck to under 29 hours a week. That fucked over so many damn people. That effected me, and I was not happy at all. How is that supposed to help me? Because of that, I was only allowed to work less hours. SO in turn, I make less money, and now have to pay more for my health insurance. How is that good?

so you're blaming greedy employers on a genuine attempt at improving the health of millions? this thread wasn't to be about obamacare as some savior, but at least he tried.

so many people out there need the healthcare, so many children who grow up suffering because of no insurance, something needed to be done.

this thread is about how for the small window given (our generation) obama has done or at least attempted to do more to improve the sinking ship of a country he was left than anyone else in that window. is he perfect? no, but neither was his predecessors, and that's the point really.

thread-forecast-shitstorm.jpg

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Guess whos footing the bill for obamacare? Its the same thing. If its so grest why did all the people whp voted for it get exemptions. And are you signed up for it?

the expected increase in cost (taxes or otherwise) to the 85% of america who already has their own insurance, is somewhere south of 1% of their normal yearly federal tax costs. I don't see a problem with that, if i spend $5k in federal taxes a year, i'll gladly throw an extra $50 into the pot to make sure some poor innocent child out there gets the medical attention they need.

i'm not some greedy monster.

Poor people already get Medicaid. you want to make more excuses for why we should all think obamacare is great go ahead but just remember you're the blind one here.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Guess whos footing the bill for obamacare? Its the same thing. If its so grest why did all the people whp voted for it get exemptions. And are you signed up for it?

the expected increase in cost (taxes or otherwise) to the 85% of america who already has their own insurance, is somewhere south of 1% of their normal yearly federal tax costs. I don't see a problem with that, if i spend $5k in federal taxes a year, i'll gladly throw an extra $50 into the pot to make sure some poor innocent child out there gets the medical attention they need.

i'm not some greedy monster.

Poor people already get Medicaid. you want to make more excuses for why we should all think obamacare is great go ahead but just remember you're the blind one here.

That's great that "poor people already get medicaid" . Obamacare wasn't focused at them, but the ones just above that povertyline and up who would rather make excuses about why not to get health insurance, and then stiff the hospitals not paying for care they recieve driving up the costs for everyone else who would pay, or even worse, sitting around and letting themselves and their kids suffer because "if you ain't dieing, shut your whinin" is actually a mentality these sorts of people have built up based off of said medical bills

and, yet again, for those who keep seeming to miss it, this thread isn't about obamacare specifically, please read more of the thread and come back with a respectable rebuttle, and keep it civilized. i posted this here to be open for debate, not aggressive attacks at the side i've chosen for said debate.

Obama wanted to remove our weapons

/endthread

Edit: And to be honest, if obama cared so much about Medical bills, and making it more affordable. He would do more against a hospital charging shit tons of fucking money just to sleep ina god damn bed and get the worst ham and cheese sandwhich ever. Or about how our country is damn drugged up on shit tons of different types of medications that where made for us to take so that we would have to buy the drugs from them. That give us symptons of something, then have to take a pill to fix that sympton from the drug that's supposed to help us.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm