The Automotive Picture Post

No markup, unless they're hiding it LOL. The sticker price came was close to what I get using the online build and price tool. Could probably haggle a better deal or use USAA.

3 fucking salesmen saw me, and ignored me. Not even a gesture. Gonna hit another dealer in a couple days.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

3 fucking salesmen saw me, and ignored me. Not even a gesture. Gonna hit another dealer in a couple days.

Basketball shorts, faded t-shirt, flip-flops AND you had your dog with you? No offense, but are you surprised?

Sales profiling sucks, but in a dealership environment they often have to play the percentages and you were the exception, not the norm as far as your appearance goes. Meaning most that come in looking like that are tire-kickers and you were ready to deal.

Happened to me once on the other side. Guy and his wife came in to our car audio dept. with long greasy hair, leather jackets, ripped jeans, dirty t-shirt to buy a system for his new Ram V-10 reg. cab (this was 1994). I sold him a nice mid level system (a bit too easily) of Boston Acoustics Pro components and a matching sub with PPI art series amps. After he left I was told who he was--a local guy that sold his invention to his parent company and had recently become a gojillionaire. Ended up doing four brand new cars for him that year--a Suburban, his wife's BMW 750 ($99k window sticker still on it), and his Viper, along with upgrading the original plan for the Ram. All got McIntosh amps, a/d/s/ subs and speakers, and Alpine's top level HUs, except the Suburban which got a complete Pioneer ODR system in it to the tune of $15k.

Static drops are my bag.

Basketball shorts, faded t-shirt, flip-flops AND you had your dog with you? No offense, but are you surprised?

Sales profiling sucks, but in a dealership environment they often have to play the percentages and you were the exception, not the norm as far as your appearance goes. Meaning most that come in looking like that are tire-kickers and you were ready to deal.

Happened to me once on the other side. Guy and his wife came in to our car audio dept. with long greasy hair, leather jackets, ripped jeans, dirty t-shirt to buy a system for his new Ram V-10 reg. cab (this was 1994). I sold him a nice mid level system (a bit too easily) of Boston Acoustics Pro components and a matching sub with PPI art series amps. After he left I was told who he was--a local guy that sold his invention to his parent company and had recently become a gojillionaire. Ended up doing four brand new cars for him that year--a Suburban, his wife's BMW 750 ($99k window sticker still on it), and his Viper, along with upgrading the original plan for the Ram. All got McIntosh amps, a/d/s/ subs and speakers, and Alpine's top level HUs, except the Suburban which got a complete Pioneer ODR system in it to the tune of $15k.

in the same sentence, ken did roll up in a newer generation mustang, that I guarantee the salesmen could hear, and if they weren't 110% retarded, could hear that it is supercharged. While he may have not been dressed the part, his vehicle should have showed that he was at least somewhat serious to buy it.

I got treated the same way at all the dealerships I went to in my Volvo, or went with my dad in his 03 f150. Didn't get serious until we took my mom's 09 Fusion. Still, they pay no mind to me in my 06 F150, but if we roll up in the Lincoln that my mom has now, they flock to us.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

A hardball customer could take that experience to another dealer and use it to their advantage lol. I would. I wish I could car shop, you guys make me jeally lol.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

It's supposed to be a guy that can't see shit out of a white bag over his head that is riding a donkey. Why the fuck would it be a clan member? Besides he is wearing a weird vest thing. Not a white gown. And who the fuck cares if it was a clan hood? It's not a post about race so who the fuck cares? It's a post about not being able to see. Don't read into it and try to race bait it.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

12784519_1137364552943411_1073604117_n_z

is that supposed to be a clan member?

you are such a ignorant little fucking prick.

and like im45pl said, it's off Django Unchained.

before trying to start your little race card bullshit, do some research.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived