The Automotive Picture Post

Hope you plan on doubling the capacity for fuel flow to gain that 40rwhp.

There are lots of cons to using E85 but I'm not going to have that conversation, you can do the research for yourselves.

You can make fun of my "weak ass 4 banger" all you'd like family to of the matter is I drive what I like and I don't give two fucks what anyone else thinks of my vehicle choice.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

E85 is a joke.

maybe on little weak ass 4 bangers lol, I plan on eventually bumping my compression up to the 13-13.5:1 range on e85, should be good for another 30-40rwhp

drop compression and put some boost to it...that e85 will be a looootttt nicer to you then

Im a nitrous guy

Hope you plan on doubling the capacity for fuel flow to gain that 40rwhp.

There are lots of cons to using E85 but I'm not going to have that conversation, you can do the research for yourselves.

You can make fun of my "weak ass 4 banger" all you'd like family to of the matter is I drive what I like and I don't give two fucks what anyone else thinks of my vehicle choice.

Im too the point where ANYTHING I do to add horsepower and stay N/A is going to be expensive, 650rwhp na would be amazing, I should be able to get there with the higher compression, underdrive pulley, ditch the mufflers and sending my fast 102 to tony mamo to port, he should be able to squeeze a few more hp over my vengeance racing port job thats on it now. Any you missed the LOL didnt you?

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Ive got a brand new bbk pump. Combined with bap might work for him. Ill have to reference part number when i get home if interested.

we think the bap is failing actually. Lemme know though, I'll give him a call tomorrow evening.

and dude, it's not 40rwhp on this car. It's more like 100-120 rwhp, and 125-150ft-lbs. Shit, even with maxing out the fuel pump, we gained 70rwhp, and 70ft-lbs.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

I'm well aware of the performance gains that can be had but there are cons as with anything.

Me I'd just run race gas, good e85 is going to cost you just as much as race gas anyways.

Also remember the e85 you see at gas stations is not always e85, e85 is kind of like a branding.

Most of the time what you'll get at gas stations is closer to e70.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

where we get our e85 at in OKC, RS Fuels, is consistently 85-90% or more. The mustang guy got a free tester with all the shit he bought. The 110 gallons he bought the other day is 91%. The owner of the gas station is a big racecar guy, and refuses to sell shitty fuel.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

where we get our e85 at in OKC, RS Fuels, is consistently 85-90% or more. The mustang guy got a free tester with all the shit he bought. The 110 gallons he bought the other day is 91%. The owner of the gas station is a big racecar guy, and refuses to sell shitty fuel.

i hear you can run 50-50 and get the perks of E85 but idk how true it is

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

i hear you can run 50-50 and get the perks of E85 but idk how true it is

meh. we talked about that. running a dual fueller setup. But it would be a lot easier and cheaper to drop a single highflow pump in... it only takes about 5 minutes for us to swap tunes for pump gas if we can't get any e85 into it. here's another picture of it from that day. edit: you can even see my pretty slut in the reflection :)

11054282_10209123828319732_3238664650968

Archived