The Automotive Picture Post

retarded power.. still not enough to beat a bike. its a different ball game and they should stop that game. still props that they can build cars that fast though

He would have beat that bike, he lost traction.

maybe he could have.. but we really dont know. he could have just use it as an excuse.. why didnt he spun on the first run? i have nothing against cars going fast. they should just quit racing bikes. there is no pint in it.. add a 50 shot to that 600 and its a different ball game again. im not saying bikes are better. just saying races like that shouldnt count. unless the cars win.. i hate it when a biker talks down on a car after beating them

600's aren't that fast really and top end that gtr will eat that bike up all day.

Fastest 600 I was on topped at 170 on the speedo so probably 155-160 actual.

I agree with bikes not racing cars though because it's just a bad idea.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I assume the GTR spun the wheels because the highway isn't nearly as consistent as say, a prepped track. Who knows though. It's also clear the R8 owner probably had no idea of the specs of his setup. I'd be saying a lot more than 'Audi R8....twin turbo...uh V10'

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

He was about to destroy that bike. broke loose at 100mph fuck you. Im out.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

600's aren't that fast really and top end that gtr will eat that bike up all day.

Fastest 600 I was on topped at 170 on the speedo so probably 155-160 actual.

I agree with bikes not racing cars though because it's just a bad idea.

the thing is people dont use common sense.. you hear stupid riders making fun after beating a 700hp car. but then you have that idiot driver who has a 700hp car and thinks he can beat a liter bike

Archived