The Automotive Picture Post

He was about to destroy that bike. broke loose at 100mph fuck you. Im out.

this...

yeah, 39 psi on a built GTR is 1300, 1400ish range iirc. From a dig the bike would have got walked hardcore...

this boss is local to me, guy drives it back and forth to work... up at the "meeting spot" in OKC

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

I want cams done

dont get a thumper its only sound.. yeah it better than stock but another cam would be better. the thumper series was done for the people who wanted the choppy sound.. the extreme energy is a lot better and if you get a good one you will get a choppy idle.. i already have mine and its damn huge. shop said i was crazy going that big and i would need a gas pump following me.. fuck it, its not a daily

extreme energy

I love a big block with a cam so lumpy it sounds like it stalls out and starts back up.

What makes me mad is when you hear something nasty sounding and you look out the window and it's a beat down piece of shit that actually is stalling out.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Im talking to comp cams, trying to find an option that won't increase power too much, while giving me that idle. Fucking stock internals are killing me. I can't even install the longtubes and tune without the risk of blowing up LOL.

Buy a cheap beater and then build the stang.

It's not worth it to invest the amount of money a cam swap cost for no power gain.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

i would get the extreme energy and save it.. the thumper sounds good but its only because they messed with the lobes. if anything you might lose power

im just waiting to get a good set of aluminum heads to dump everything in.. might even get a stroker kit to make it a 496

Archived