2 XS Power Batteries on 90 amp alt?

make this easyer if anyone else comes in if you think he needs battery only then comment if you think he needs to just work on getting the alternator 1st like this < :)

If you get 100 likes are you going to buy him an alternator?

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

You have to $ into upgrading elecrical system. I have $1500 or so into mine. Just the nature of the beast if yoiu want to run a few thousand watts.

I have a singer 275a 6 phase and 1 xs d3400, big three and runs in all sky high 0 guage ofc and during the day i drop into the 12s, for some reason I drop really bad at night, probably cause of the car lights but yeah once you start running big power you need a battery bank along with a nice alternator so they can work together cause your voltage will drop pretty bad

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

Man you are out yo damn mind trying to run that power on that little ass alt. My advice would be to keep a fire extinguisher and a bible with you.

Fucking LOL. Welcome to SMD!

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Yeah thats the best bet, i made the mstake of just getting a 2nd bad in my old car running off the factory alt with a freaking HCCA of all subs. AGM battery is still good as its made meant to be charged and depleted. The stock battery under the hood being charged of a 90A stock alt is dead i still have that battery for shits and giggles. If i would have just got an alt id have an extra battery worth selling.

2003 Mercury Grand Marquis LS (CVB 25th Chapter)

Alpine Head Unit

stock 6x9's

Powerbass ASA 1500.1Dx

FC 1200 krank-it up battery

HC 800 Kinetik battery

Orion HCCA 12.4 in slot ported box wired down to 2 ohms

Audiopipe 1/0 gauge wire

Rockford fosgate ring terminals

Subscribe to the Youtube page

http://www.youtube.com/user/TManMusicPage

Archived