raolito1980 Posted January 9, 2014 Report Posted January 9, 2014 nice come up. They do look better in person. 2012 GMC SIerra CC System Build Headunit--Stock Sub Amp--DC 2.0k Subs--2-SA8v2's Enclosure--Need one made!! Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4 Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5 XS Power D2400--XS D3400 No Big Three yet! http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980
n8ball2013 Posted January 9, 2014 Report Posted January 9, 2014 i think you need to dip the non chrome part of the wheel. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
OrionStang Posted January 9, 2014 Author Report Posted January 9, 2014 i think you need to dip the non chrome part of the wheel. Agreed. BUT, its not mine. Give it time LOL. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
sprkn_ranger Posted January 9, 2014 Report Posted January 9, 2014 I've heard nothing but good about those cars...it will do you guys good. And shit that's a great price on the car! I paid almost that for that KIA optima I had and it didn't even have that many options. Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
SlamminBeats Posted January 9, 2014 Report Posted January 9, 2014 WALL IT 10k jk. A new car is the best feeling. Like the start of a new chapter.
B-Large Posted January 9, 2014 Report Posted January 9, 2014 Nice car..Never been in one but have liked the look of the veloster's. Really that's hard for me to say as I'm a vw hatch fan boy. i work at a vw dealer right across from a Hyundai dealer and these have always caught my eye. i do agree that the back is a little funny though.
Tebo Posted January 9, 2014 Report Posted January 9, 2014 LOL I rear ended one of those cars at around 10mph and did more than 1500 worth in damage. I'm man enough to admit I fucked up haha. I think they are cool looking cars tho 04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4 excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator
SlamminBeats Posted January 9, 2014 Report Posted January 9, 2014 black out tail lights!! just use the film its easy to work with and easily removable!
bighossf150 Posted January 9, 2014 Report Posted January 9, 2014 I got.my wife a non-turbo 6 speed veloster with red leather about a year ago, it doesn't have much power but.its fun as shit to drive lol Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.