CleanSierra Posted January 9, 2014 Report Posted January 9, 2014 SO, this build is for a local guy, a friend with a forum member on here. His cargo area is tiny so I was trying to figure out how to squeeze the most out of it. Slamingsuburban brought over two of these Hifonics 15s. EBP is in like the 30s(sealed city bitch). I decided to use both subs, let's go isobaric and pile 5 lbs of shit in a 2 and a half lb bag. I've got it worked it to be like 2.5:1 bandpass tuned at 50 Hz. Big Octoport will likely be the route I go, haven't decided yet. Pics: Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
ToNasty Posted January 9, 2014 Report Posted January 9, 2014 I don't understand how 2 fit in the same area Then again I don't know much about that type of 4th order ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Smoove Posted January 9, 2014 Report Posted January 9, 2014 Should be badass. 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
slamingsuburban Posted January 9, 2014 Report Posted January 9, 2014 trying to get him to go to the show on sunday
slamingsuburban Posted January 9, 2014 Report Posted January 9, 2014 oh and it will be powered by an audio technix 800.1
CleanSierra Posted January 9, 2014 Author Report Posted January 9, 2014 I have to go buy some long ass bolts to finish mounting the subs. The 3"ers barely fit though the 1.5" of MDF and the two sub frames. I can't wait to start cutting the pieces for the port. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Kevin M Posted January 9, 2014 Report Posted January 9, 2014 Following this one. Don't see many isobaric setups anymore. 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
IH8PunkRok Posted January 9, 2014 Report Posted January 9, 2014 I have wanted to try this for quite some time tuned -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
Kyblack76 Posted January 9, 2014 Report Posted January 9, 2014 Good luck bro SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.