Sundown Audio

Stetsom Amps

jmsonoma03

One reason why Sundown is brought into all the time ...is Sundown is based in North Carolina,and Alan Dante lives in the NC ..so we hear and see his attitude on a regular basis at shows .And to honest enough is enough .I being a rep for Sundown ,will never push a product down peoples throat ,if the product performs it will sell itself .No need to run around ,and bash everybody elses product .And talk about how good his is .And on a side note i have met Scott Owens and Kyle .And i didnt get any vibe from them about being cocky.

ive met scott as well, and he actually started talking to me for a few minutes...so he seemed cool with me. i do know that alan is one of the first people to help them out at shows...other than that i can not comment on his attitude..

i likes me some audio stuff...

I did I took it to amp guy all he does is repair and mod amps I took it there about a year ago when stetsom was not as known as it is know the guy never heard of them

Opened it up and he was impressed called it a race car and said I would have to run it like one

Thanks Alpine,

It helps but doesn't :lol:

I would like to see someone really familiar with the comp circle put one to the test along with other truly comparable amps. Not someone who is trying to see how low of an ohm load it will go before it gives up or trying to compare a 5k amp to a 7k amp, or 2 amps to one. That doesn't really make sense to me.

Lets see someone properly setup and run amps side by side as they were designed to run.

Whats the long run breaking point of a 7K

hifonics

sundown

DD

atomic

whatever brand you want to throw into the mix.

Lets see some consumer reports kind of shit with this :lol:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Thanks Alpine,

It helps but doesn't :lol:

I would like to see someone really familiar with the comp circle put one to the test along with other truly comparable amps. Not someone who is trying to see how low of an ohm load it will go before it gives up or trying to compare a 5k amp to a 7k amp, or 2 amps to one. That doesn't really make sense to me.

Lets see someone properly setup and run amps side by side as they were designed to run.

Whats the long run breaking point of a 7K

hifonics

sundown

DD

atomic

whatever brand you want to throw into the mix.

Lets see some consumer reports kind of shit with this :lol:

the part i CAn see making sense in your statment is putting 2 of another amp against the 7k since its supposedly 2 2k6d anyhow.

I would like to see mead say the amps suck

But no it woulnt help

My names paul and its between y'all........

i dont run Stetsom or Sundown and have no plans to....so i have no experience with either. I hear good things about both though...

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

My names paul and its between y'all........

i dont run Stetsom or Sundown and have no plans to....so i have no experience with either. I hear good things about both though...

your name is not paul, its uncle charley

i think this has become a debate without cspan... there will always be people who like more than other and this really isnt gonna go anywhere but back and forth

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Man this thread has gone from the computer to the guter and back to the computer. If that makes sense to anyone. It seems the one key issue that has not been factored in is the application use. If your car is set up for dB drag obviously your not running just one set of 1/0 to the amp. If your running a daily/SQ setup Why the hell you need 7k mono block? Now if your trying to build a groundpounder then your gonna need help from the the dB Drag and SQ setups. Remeber dB Draggers usually don't run fuses and SQ is fused all over the place for safety. Different strokes for different folks..........

Man this thread has gone from the computer to the guter and back to the computer. If that makes sense to anyone. It seems the one key issue that has not been factored in is the application use. If your car is set up for dB drag obviously your not running just one set of 1/0 to the amp. If your running a daily/SQ setup Why the hell you need 7k mono block? Now if your trying to build a groundpounder then your gonna need help from the the dB Drag and SQ setups. Remeber dB Draggers usually don't run fuses and SQ is fused all over the place for safety. Different strokes for different folks..........

pretty much sums it up...

i likes me some audio stuff...

Archived