Seahawks Organization are a bunch of punks!

I don't know if this is something that could be said as "American". This is about the wackest thing I've ever heard, especially if you're relying on noise, sound levels, head games, and cutting off opponent support to win. A stadium shouldn't be allowed to choose "who" they let watch and attend. Would half of you still agree if they chose not to let black people in? Gay people? Women? Let the people watch and let the game play!

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I don't know if this is something that could be said as "American". This is about the wackest thing I've ever heard, especially if you're relying on noise, sound levels, head games, and cutting off opponent support to win. A stadium shouldn't be allowed to choose "who" they let watch and attend. Would half of you still agree if they chose not to let black people in? Gay people? Women? Let the people watch and let the game play!

no shit

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

You guys can cry all you want, unless its ilegal or until they get sued sounds like thats hows its going to be. I am sure tickets will be sold out by monday night. I hope your as outrage about our forced health care program as you are the sales tickets of a football game.

You guys can cry all you want, unless its ilegal or until they get sued sounds like thats hows its going to be. I am sure tickets will be sold out by monday night. I hope your as outrage about our forced health care program as you are the sales tickets of a football game.

im not crying, not even a 9er fan.. just saying its a bitch move for them to do.. looks like they and including you don't have faith in your team that have to do something low like that and you to approve such a pussy decision.. lol are you guys that scared to lose?

Who's crying? I live in Alaska so I could buy tickets if I wanted to. Who's to say there are no cocks fans in California? This isn't an issue of legality, this is an ethical issue. One I hope is reviewed because barring people from going to a game SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY MIGHT BE FANS of the opposing team is bullshit. It really is. This would be the case still if it were any other stadium and any other team.

business is business and im sure the NFL wont allow it.. gives the NFL a bad name.. its also stupid to say it will stop ticket scalping as an excuse when we are sure there will be more ticket scalping if they do that.. lame excuse for a team the fans and organization dont have faith in

Wow lots of hate for a football team hhhmm interesting. I live here and I would not even think about going to the game. It's way way over priced, too much traffic and people. I would much rather sit on my ass on my couch drinking a beer and watch it on my tv. If anybody from California wants to use my zip let me know as its fine with me.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

I have a shirt and key chain signed by Steve largent. And I don't even know why

Archived