Street Outlaws ( OK vs Cali )

Fast cars? Yes. Street Cars? No, not if they get trailered place to place lol. I missed it the last two weeks. What night and time is it?

This right here, only actual street car is the farmtruck.

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Fast cars? Yes. Street Cars? No, not if they get trailered place to place lol. I missed it the last two weeks. What night and time is it?

This right here, only actual street car is the farmtruck.

exactly. Amd msybe the Cutty. Big tire = unstreetable. most of the cali guys could daily their race cars. AV Boys Mustang....would shit on the bottom 5.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

I like watching the show because to me it is very entertaining. If they want to classify there selves are the fastest street cars then they need to quit trailering it everywhere.

2017 Chevrolet Silverado LT CC - Will be running 2-3 DC Audion M3 8s, unsure of amp, Mechman 320 amp alt.

2005 Ford F150 - Bagged on 24s, fully shaved, raised bed floor. 

People have to remember also about Cali smog laws. only so much power a true street car can make before it won't pass smog

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

The episode is on Monday nights 9pm cst. And yes they (OK) trailer'd their cars. You didn't expect them to drive all the way from Ok. On another note the Cali boys also trailer'd their cars. Just because someone transports their car on a trailer doesn't mean their not a street car. Also if you watched the episode last week, the two fastest track cars in the country took on OK and they lost. Yes the show is great entertainment and that doesn't mean it's not a real race. Every episode chief talk's about those on the internet thinking its fake. And invites any all to the challenge. Also a race does not need to be a 1/4 mile to count count as a legit street race. If the competitors agree on a 1/8 mile race, well that's fine and dandy. I am surprised however when those who lose start throwing out every complaint or excuse imaginable. When both sides agree on the rules of the night, it just makes the looser look really bad when they start with excuses.

truthsayer

maybe i should have my coworker take his NHRA drag car to a street race and just call it the fastest street racer.

dont mind if i call this car a street legal race car

honestly.. if you agree to race a full on drag car then you are a dumbass and shouldnt cry about losing.. on the other hand dont bring a full on drag car to a street race and call it a street car..

On the issue of trailering. The OK boys all trailer their cars. Always. The only one that drives on the street is farm truck.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Archived