5 Lb. Bag of Gummi Bears anyone???

you don't have to eat the whole 5lbs of it, It only takes a few hand fulls

I had sugar free ice cream from Cold Stone and it gave me the shits within 10min of me eating it. LOL

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

wow lol, I like the idea of getting a bag and giving them out to everyone. specially in a limited bathroom building. poor janitors at those places.

That is just cruel.....but hilarious! I can only imagine the fight for a porta potty on a construction site.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

^^ exactly, the idea is great but I just don't know if I would be able to bring myself to do that to people.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Hahahah god dammit first day of class waiting for the Prof. to show up and I got to the "NAPALM" part and couldn't hold it in anymore

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

More evil.is buying a bag of both and swapping the sugar free to the normal bag in case someone else knows

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

this review was posted today:

14 of 15 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars Helpful tips if you eat a bunch of these....., January 16, 2014
This review is from: Haribo Gummy Candy, Sugarless Gummy Bears, 5-Pound Bag (Grocery)
First of all they taste good. comparable to the original sugar version. The artificial sugar in these will have an effect on your bowels. If you at more than a handful....here are some tips.

1.)Have baby wipes available. Forget about toilet paper, you need some moist cleansing here. If you don't have baby wipes available then make sure your toilet paper is thick or heavy duty. That 1 ply just isn't going to cut it. You don't want your hand poking through thats gross. In fact you may just need to take a shower afterwards....

2.)If your in a public restroom, opt for the handicap stall. They usually have handles in there and those can help you "bear down" as these gummis are streaming out of you

3.) beware of the splash. Know that the force with which these gummis exit your system is going to cause some splashing in the toilet. Nothing worse that toilet water splashing up at you. Not sure how to avoid that but at least you wont be surprised.

4.) don't plan on doing much for the rest of the day. you may have to make several trips to the bathroom. Just accept it, put on your PJs and lay in the fetal position on the bathroom floor.

Also if your making rummy bears (soaking gummy bears in rum/vodka) remember alcohol is a diuertic (makes you pee) these bears are a laxative (makes you poo). so drink lots of water or else you may just shrivel up and dehydrate like a dried prune
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird..

He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke.

2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe

subs: 2 soundqubed hds300 12s 4'1" towers tuned to 29hz sub: AQ hdc3 12

Amp: pioneer gm9061 amp: poineer gm9601

headunit: kenwood kdc 255u mids: SQ pro mids

midbass: polk db 8s highs: stock

mids/highs: shitty off brand

Too funny. Lol!!!

2003 Tahoe

dc 7.5k

dc level 5 15's (3)

MMats 341's

xs power batts

lots of sky high cable

dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them)

ipad in center console

vu-din in center console

all being ripped out and being sold

LMAO !

"I swear my sphincters were screaming. It felt like my delicate starfish was a gaping maw projectile vomiting a torrential flood of toxic waste. 100% liquid. Flammable liquid. NAPALM."

Kenwood KIV-701
Crescendo BC2000D
DC Audio lvl3 w/ lvl4 upgrade, 18''
6ft^3 @ 27hz
MBquart ONX 4.125
(2) PWX 6.5

(2) PWX 8
(2) FT1
300amp Singer with VCM @14.5
Optima YT & D1200
My Build Log
dcsig.jpg

every company has their niche market. hifonics has successfully captured the average ignorant teenage boy.

Dont trip.. Ive never won anything in my life. Spite a 10lb cock and a bucket of balls at birth,......
Yeah.. like i said, nothing in my life. :shrug: meh, im cool with it, fuck it.

Archived