Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Why you hate graves? I mean sure, sucks for friday nights as everyone out partying and having a life while your being pathetic and stuck at work (talking about myself here)... but unless your like me, you have the daytime to do EVERYTHING. I always look at the positives. Dentist? DMV? Maybe some type of cosmetic surgery like hair removal? Go and bitch people out (Comcast is a popular one)? Maintanence on car? Working on build?

How much of that can ya do if you work normal day shifts? Either gotta miss work which usually equates to missing pay or you just can't. Wait til weekend, if it's possible (Shit like the DMV obviously isn't).

I worked panama shift and was the same thing, everyone hated and I was like "You crazy!" cause so much shit needs to be done and never have time on a regular shift.

The only problem I have is working both days and nights. 8 am to 4 pm then 10 pm to 6 am. Yeah. That's my problem. Lol.

Sheena = pedobear

Posted

In the middle of going 7-4 at walmart, 9-9 clinical on ambulance, 10-6 emt class then home lol. Only had one mt dew.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Posted

Im just not a work at night person I guess. I know that when i work days I feel so much better and have a lot more energy and actually need less sleep. Working graves I am always tired and getting anything done during the day is painful. lol

New build coming........

YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide


Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/

Old Screen name: Redrebel66

Posted

In the middle of going 7-4 at walmart, 9-9 clinical on ambulance, 10-6 emt class then home lol. Only had one mt dew.

Are you doing basic emt?

You'll be able to work 24 hour shifts like I do once you get a job in the field lol

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Posted

Fuck graves I hate graves.

I could get 12 hours of sleep and no matter what my body still tells me to go fuck myself at 3-4am. I feel like a zombie.

I'm glad I work swings 3pm -2am

Did I mention fuck graves

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Posted

What if you were to try a Vitamin D supplement in the evening?

Posted

I just got a 3rd shift job at work that I bid on. Im going to be driving a forklift all night from 9:54 to 5:54 in the morning. Other than not being able to listen to music now, all I get to hear is the slow humming sounds of my forklift all night. Yay! need some help staying awake here too

  • 4 months later...
Posted

The night shift isn't that bad during the summer. Of course o all of my friends do stuff during the night but hey, I do have my days free. The only thing that sucks is when school rolls back around and I have 8 or 9 am classes again and getting home and in bed around 3am. That's the only thing that sucks.

On the bright side, the night shift has probably kept me out of a lot of trouble lol

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire
- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gauge
Build Log: Click Here

Scores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 403 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...