Why you hate graves? I mean sure, sucks for friday nights as everyone out partying and having a life while your being pathetic and stuck at work (talking about myself here)... but unless your like me, you have the daytime to do EVERYTHING. I always look at the positives. Dentist? DMV? Maybe some type of cosmetic surgery like hair removal? Go and bitch people out (Comcast is a popular one)? Maintanence on car? Working on build?

How much of that can ya do if you work normal day shifts? Either gotta miss work which usually equates to missing pay or you just can't. Wait til weekend, if it's possible (Shit like the DMV obviously isn't).

I worked panama shift and was the same thing, everyone hated and I was like "You crazy!" cause so much shit needs to be done and never have time on a regular shift.

The only problem I have is working both days and nights. 8 am to 4 pm then 10 pm to 6 am. Yeah. That's my problem. Lol.

Sheena = pedobear

Just pulled an unexpected grave from breing awake all day. Can of Rockstar and interwebz

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

In the middle of going 7-4 at walmart, 9-9 clinical on ambulance, 10-6 emt class then home lol. Only had one mt dew.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Im just not a work at night person I guess. I know that when i work days I feel so much better and have a lot more energy and actually need less sleep. Working graves I am always tired and getting anything done during the day is painful. lol

New build coming........

YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide

Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/

Old Screen name: Redrebel66

In the middle of going 7-4 at walmart, 9-9 clinical on ambulance, 10-6 emt class then home lol. Only had one mt dew.

Are you doing basic emt?

You'll be able to work 24 hour shifts like I do once you get a job in the field lol

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

What if you were to try a Vitamin D supplement in the evening?

I just got a 3rd shift job at work that I bid on. Im going to be driving a forklift all night from 9:54 to 5:54 in the morning. Other than not being able to listen to music now, all I get to hear is the slow humming sounds of my forklift all night. Yay! need some help staying awake here too

Hop of the forklift and walk around a little bit helps out a lot

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

• 4 months later...

The night shift isn't that bad during the summer. Of course o all of my friends do stuff during the night but hey, I do have my days free. The only thing that sucks is when school rolls back around and I have 8 or 9 am classes again and getting home and in bed around 3am. That's the only thing that sucks.

On the bright side, the night shift has probably kept me out of a lot of trouble lol

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire