Superbowl Champs.... Seahawks

I got broncos. Look up statistics. How many top 10 offenses did seattle face? You look at the bottom 10 teams in offense and its the seahawks schedule right here, with the exception of saints. Wilson and Lynch have beens struggling. You take away that 1 40+ yard run lynch had and he had like 60 yards total. The seahawks dont have 4 shermans to cover everyone.

Broncos ftw.

Team B2

2008 scion xb bagged on 18's plastidipped matte black

4 18" b2 xc's pushed by 4 b2 m1s at .5 each

8 b2 hn6's and 2 b2 hntt's powered by 2 b2 quattros.

157.7 sealed so far.

I wish the 9ners were in there.... Oh well -_- this is the game that will test sherman. If he can stop manning's passes, he could say hes the best corner in the game. But if manning get's his passes in, game over, broncos win. But ti all depends. I hope seattle gets SHMAAAAACKED (no hate to seahawk fans, sherman is whack af)

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Wait, let me get some people between us before I start yelling loud, lol. Punk, ha ha

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Was watching Mike and Mike as per every morning.

They are in NY for the entire week. They blocked off from broadway to like 45th street. For the enitre week.

Man that would be fun as hell to be there dickin off all week.......

I like defence, so, i suppose ill root for the hawks.

Then again, like him or hate him, your watching one of the best QBs ever. We

are lucky to have gotten to see what he (and a couple others) have done.

I also heard the second sales of tickets is going like poop. Both teams are a combined 6000miles away,

which im sure is hurting peeps trying to go, and then there is the 4-9k average ticket prices. Fuck.......

I think both teams will be "up" for it. And the Sherman deal, meh.. i was over it 3 seconds after it happened. :shrug:

I wish the 9ners were in there.... Oh well -_- this is the game that will test sherman. If he can stop manning's passes, he could say hes the best corner in the game. But if manning get's his passes in, game over, broncos win. But ti all depends. I hope seattle gets SHMAAAAACKED (no hate to seahawk fans, sherman is whack af)

Every couple of years, there's some DB who's all in the news. Not for bad news but "he's all that" type crap. Think not? Revis of the Bucs, formerly the Jets. Remember how he was the defense and no one could pass on him? He was a solid DB for sure, just like Sherman, but not all this and that. I'll be honest, I don't even know who else is on their defense.

As far as the ticket sales, it's not so much that the teams are far away. It's cold weather along with the ticket prices. I'm sure if it was in Green Bay, cold as shit, people would have no problem going, as long as it's a dome. Since no dome? Who wants to sit in a seat for practically half a day, freezing? I hear on the radio here, for a million dollars, you can get a suite that holds 20-30 people. Also add in the fact that hotels are insanely priced... $450 being the cheapest, if you can even find one. Yeah. NFL looks at it as a cash cow, which it is, but... good lord. 4k being for the cheapest? Yeah...

Sheena = pedobear

Archived