Superbowl Champs.... Seahawks

I'm not even a seahawks fan. I know he isn't a victim either. He did set out to piss people off and it worked. Now everyone acting like Sherman can't play but he is definitely a top 5 cornerback. I'm a bears fan so I can say this with all honesty, I would not want Crabtree on the bears. I would be very happy to see Sherman on the Bears.

Lol stupid but true news story I just seen, New Jersey is gettin pissed they're not getting the promo NY is for the game, it does get a little annoying tho sometimes how the league and media scream New York Superbowl New York Superbowl but the stadium is in east Rutherford NJ, lol I'm no geography major but last time I checked New Jersey is a separate state than New York lol :) I don't give a $h!t tho I'm a west coast dude! B-) I just thought it was funny that that was a news story today, lets go Broncos! Colorado has been crazy last week I'm sure it'll only get hyper as this week goes on! Its gonna be a good game either way and the weather wont make a difference for Manning tho its been lower temps than the forecast for the Superbowl here in Colorado and he's been fine in practice and games, wasn't his 7 TD game one of the ones that was in sub freezing temps or did he only throw for 5 TDs in that really really cold game? The weather shouldn't matter for Seahawks either both teams have played well in the cold this year! I can't wait! Gonna be one of the better Superbowls in recent years #1 ranked defense against #1 ranked offence!

Just love to read how people get all worked up about a game and its players. People talk as if they could do a better job than the players. Lots of arm chair corner backs lol

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

Who said he's not top 5? First he's the best, then an oh so hard troller, then a victim, and now top 5? Your butt hurt is showing over some dude you don't even know.

He still got punched like a bitch and he sure didn't do anything about it either ;)

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Who said he's not top 5? First he's the best, then an oh so hard troller, then a victim, and now top 5? Your butt hurt is showing over some dude you don't even know.

He still got punched like a bitch and he sure didn't do anything about it either ;)

Well said. Every word

I just want to see a good game that isn't determined by the refs and bad calls. Just good old fashion ass kicking football.

80prs

Incriminator IA 10.1

DC 180 alt

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

To me really it doesn't matter if we win just play hard, don't make mistakes and do your best. If they do that and loose what can you say except that Denver was better. Goes the same for them. I don't like to fight about all the political crap. Let's just have a good time watching a game. Oh and don't drink and drive. :)

80prs

Incriminator IA 10.1

DC 180 alt

Lol stupid but true news story I just seen, New Jersey is gettin pissed they're not getting the promo NY is for the game, it does get a little annoying tho sometimes how the league and media scream New York Superbowl New York Superbowl but the stadium is in east Rutherford NJ, lol I'm no geography major but last time I checked New Jersey is a separate state than New York lol :) I don't give a $h!t tho I'm a west coast dude! B-) I just thought it was funny that that was a news story today, lets go Broncos! Colorado has been crazy last week I'm sure it'll only get hyper as this week goes on! Its gonna be a good game either way and the weather wont make a difference for Manning tho its been lower temps than the forecast for the Superbowl here in Colorado and he's been fine in practice and games, wasn't his 7 TD game one of the ones that was in sub freezing temps or did he only throw for 5 TDs in that really really cold game? The weather shouldn't matter for Seahawks either both teams have played well in the cold this year! I can't wait! Gonna be one of the better Superbowls in recent years #1 ranked defense against #1 ranked offence!

Uhm, Peyton only played in 1 cold game this year if I recall right, excluding the playoffs. And it wasn't cold cold. It was against the Titans. Otherwise, was pretty nice and warm weather. If I recall right, was about 34ish. When it starts to get cold? Like mid 20's? How it's supposed to be in Superbowl? Then he does bad.

"he is 0-4 in playoff games in sub-40-degree weather."

This was said before they played the Titans but... "Manning’s teams have lost seven of the 10 regular-season and postseason games in which the temperature was 32 degrees or colder. He has thrown 12 interceptions in those games to 11 touchdowns, his completion percentage is 59.4 in those games (career percentage: 65.4), and his 214.1 yards per game total is quite a bit below his career average of 269.5."

This was said even earlier... "He’s 2-8 in which the game temperature is below freezing (32 or below), 0-2 in any game below 20 and 2-5 in games between 20-29 But once the temperature goes above freezing (32), he gets markedly better, 6-5 in games where the temperature is 30-39 and 11-3 in games where the temperature is 40-49"

That being said, I'm not a Broncos fan, but I'm not a Hawks fan. I'd much rather the Broncos win. And according to the weather forecast right now, seems like I"ll have to go for the Broncos cause of weather. Not much wind, probably no snow or very little snow, and rather warm. High of 35, low of 25. That's not too cold really. Might get cold during the game, considering it's like a 5 hour game with halftime show and all that...

Sheena = pedobear

Archived