rocking.that.eclipse Posted January 27, 2014 Report Posted January 27, 2014 I have drifts in my driveway that are taller than my blazer. Also menards still wants me to drive the 45 miles to work today even though the all public roads are closed in my county
Crandis16 Posted January 27, 2014 Report Posted January 27, 2014 It hasn't stopped me (or my car yet) In this cold I have lost 4th gear in my tranny, blew out my passenger CV shaft, and the Ford keeps on going lol... I also work on my project car with snow pants, wool socks, 2 jackets, gloves, and a balaclava with my hood up My Red zx2 Build Log My Black zx2 Build Log My Red zx2 UBL
SlamminBeats Posted January 27, 2014 Report Posted January 27, 2014 i cant focus on my build when its below 0, its taking me a month just to instlall doors....so dumb.
lolitskasey Posted January 27, 2014 Report Posted January 27, 2014 It was 50 degrees here in alaska yesterday. Haha
bcpballer64 Posted January 27, 2014 Report Posted January 27, 2014 Rolex I feel ya man. Im not too far away lol. Its been painfully cold. And its gonna snow again at the end of the week btw rolex "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
bighossf150 Posted January 27, 2014 Report Posted January 27, 2014 Tomorrow the high is 32 with a low of 23 and a 100% chance of ice/snow. We had the same thing last Friday. Fuck this, I live on the gulf coast Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
TRON Posted January 27, 2014 Report Posted January 27, 2014 Meh, thats just the usual winter for me in Canada. But that doesn't mean I like it.... Avalanche Alpine Type S comps Alpine Type S 10'' Alpine MPR-F300 Alpine MRX-M50 Mechamn 270 XS Power d3400s
Karkov Posted January 27, 2014 Report Posted January 27, 2014 Yea man, here in MN, we have seen more days below zero than we have above zero in the last 2 months, few inches of snow every so often, and crazy azz wind. Shit IS getting ridiculous. I got no real place warm to do audio so I have done absolutely nothing since last fall, kinda starting to piss me off. My work is making me work every day though so while I can't do shit audio related I can at least build up some cash. Sucks that my build gets behind though, and HOPEFULLY i don't have t work this much when weather gets nice but we'll see. Good news is we GOTTA BE on the downhill side of things weather wise now....... 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
Keith77 Posted January 27, 2014 Report Posted January 27, 2014 Fuck this shit... Im freezing over here at 45* Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
bcpballer64 Posted January 27, 2014 Report Posted January 27, 2014 Fuck this shit... Im freezing over here at 45* I think I speak for everyone north of Tennessee in saying... Please. Go fuck yourself. "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.