Hillage Posted January 27, 2014 Report Posted January 27, 2014 Bring some snow over here to CA lol. Our lake is so low, people are going out there to see the ruins that have been uncovered. Besides, you guys get cold winters, we get hot summers lol
ROLEXrifleman Posted January 27, 2014 Author Report Posted January 27, 2014 but its a dry heat Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
Lbox88 Posted January 27, 2014 Report Posted January 27, 2014 but its a dry heat So it's like being slow baked in an oven versus stuck in a crock pot. UBL | Build Log
SLAYER1805 Posted January 27, 2014 Report Posted January 27, 2014 It's a shivering 71 over here. I just had to take my jacket off and get a snow cone. If this continues anymore I don't know what I'll do
Bump4life Posted January 27, 2014 Report Posted January 27, 2014 But global warming...... Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/ MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136 MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/ My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 BMW M340 xDrive Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4... Best Scores out of a trunk 153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz 154+ windows down, 155+ kick
Jeremy Perfect Posted January 27, 2014 Report Posted January 27, 2014 I'm tired of this crap. I'm waiting on a phone call for a job at home, but they haven't called because of to much frost in the ground and the cold.
Guest Posted January 27, 2014 Report Posted January 27, 2014 It's a shivering 71 over here. I just had to take my jacket off and get a snow cone. If this continues anymore I don't know what I'll do you dick lol. way to rub it in
bighossf150 Posted January 27, 2014 Report Posted January 27, 2014 It's ok with me, I won't feel bad for them when I enjoy my 70-85 degree summer days while they and certain others are slow roasting at 110+ Well see for me and rolex thats the fucked up part. In indiana we get this bull shit in the winter and then we can get 100+ with like 70-90% humidity in the fucking summer lol. I don't want to hear it, I literally live in the most humid area in the whole country and its supposed to fuckin snow tomorrow lol. Just last week I had 1/4"+ of ice on my truck, it was 60* when I got to work at 5am and its supposed to be in the 20s tonight Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Noel989 Posted January 27, 2014 Report Posted January 27, 2014 Bring some snow over here to CA lol. Our lake is so low, people are going out there to see the ruins that have been uncovered. Besides, you guys get cold winters, we get hot summers lol Leave Cali alone I don't want snow lol Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Herokight Posted January 28, 2014 Report Posted January 28, 2014 I think all you northern guys need one of these. Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.