Work boots, what are you guys wearing?

I used to wear a pair of Harley Davidson boots that once I wore them out walking and riding I use them as my work boots. Damn comfy. But my daily 12hr+ boot is a pair of die hard Oregon booth that I picked up from sears last Black Friday for 40$ regularly 80. Have been great, wore well, and I'm happy in them.

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Timberland Pro Titan 6"

IIRC they are around $110. More than your budget but I figured I'd add my 2 cents anyway

Timberland Pro Titan 6"

IIRC they are around $110. More than your budget but I figured I'd add my 2 cents anyway

There's a timberland pro on amazon for 77 I think I might go for those. I service ice cream machines so I just need something to protect my feet from dropping tools. I have wolverines now but they are cheap. A drill slipped out of my hands with a spoon bit on it and It landed on my boot and it actually went thru my boot. Never wearing shoes to work again. Before that it was boots or shoes depending on how my feet felt in the morning. Boots everyday now

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

For comfort the best pair I ever had were Tony lamas they were about $250, lasted about a year but I work constantly wet with salt water, oil and diesel fuel on my feet. For longest lasting with ok/good comfort are Georgia boots ranch hands, they're waterproof leather top with thick rubber around the bottom since leather soaking in diesel isn't exactly good for the feet

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Timberland Pro Titan 6"

There's a timberland pro on amazon for 77 I think I might go for those. I service ice cream machines so I just need something to protect my feet from dropping tools. I have wolverines now but they are cheap. A drill slipped out of my hands with a spoon bit on it and It landed on my boot and it actually went thru my boot. Never wearing shoes to work again. Before that it was boots or shoes depending on how my feet felt in the morning. Boots everyday now

Just FYI they are leather and they will stretch a bit. See if you can go to a local store and try out sizes. Even if one feels a hair too small, it will loosen up on you and fit really nice

I love my redwings. Steel or safety toe is a must for me. Have taken them through hell and back and they are still waterproof and fine.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Archived