my dog got hit by a car yesterday

I'm so sorry to hear this....... i wish you and your family the best. Being a dog lover myself, this really breaks my heart reading this. :cray:

Brandon

2000 Furd Ranger supercab 4x4

System:

welding wire throughout the truck

USalts 390amp Hairpin

Juicebox in stock location

8 Banks of maxwell supercaps

2 American Bass Vfl 1100.1 wired to .35 each

2 Fi Audio Sp4 18's ( the DD sc 9918's smoked)

Pioneer radio with Soundstream PA mids Powered by a nice sized soundstream 2 channel

It's pronounced (dain-ja rain-ja) :ph34r:

2001 2 door focus

1 DD9918 SC 

she feels horrible.

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

this was my worst valentines day by far

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

Sorry to about your loss. Hopefully Karma will get whoever hit the dog.

i just dont understand people

Your story is especially painful for me today but let me explain. Not to thread jack, I just want to show my sympathy and express my understanding of your pain.

Right around Halloween, mine and my wife's Boxer (age 7) and my great Pyrenees (age 4) escaped from our 6 foot privacy fence through an opening that we didn't see soon enough. My wife was at work and I was at home with some of the guys over to watch a game. I started getting calls from random numbers and then my wife from work. Our dogs are chipped and an animal control lady was calling both of us. She happened upon my Pyrenees who had been hit by a car 1/2 a mile from my house. The driver also left...without a headlight or an entire bumper from a Nissan Maxima (2000 ish model) The boxer stayed with him the whole time. He let animal control take him along with the Pyrenees. We rushed to the 24 hour animal E.R. but they said our Pyrenees had a small chance of surviving and likely with brain damage. We opted to put him down. I couldn't believe he had survived THAT long as bad as he looked when we finally saw him.

Anyway...he was the boxers play friend around the house. Since my Pyrenees has been gone my boxer has become lethargic. We thought it was depression until yesterday when we noticed he was kind of dragging his hind legs like they are stiff. We had him X-rayed today. He is getting hip dysplasia and his rear vertebrae are becoming fused. They said in as little as a week or up to a month from now he will probably completely lose function of his hind legs and control over his bladder. They told us we would most likely need to put him down when that time comes.

So when I read your story, I really felt for you because the knowledge of how it feels is still so fresh to me. Sorry for your loss. Looked like an awesome dog and family friend. I hope you find peace in such a rough time my friend.

4 American Bass VFL 8" at 0.5 ohm

Soundstream Tarantula 3000.1D at 0.5 ohm

32 hz ported box designed by Mark at Car Audio Fabrications

XS D1200 secondary with Stinger isolator

Damn bro I am sorry to hear that... People are so messed up now a days...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Im sorry modestDB i feel your pain man

Sorry to hear about the loss of you dog. We have a Pit / Boxer mix also and they are such great well mannered dogs. We are actually kinda like adoptive parents for the dog because where my son moved they dont allow dogs. Every once in a while he takes her with him for the weekends kinda like visitation and we always miss her.

Archived