You guys seeing this Ray Rice stuff?

I would never strike a female either unless my life was in danger but I will stop her from striking me. That being said I know a couple of bad ass girls that I have personally seen knock dudes straight the Fuck out.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I've got a pretty good story around something similar. its long though

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Giggity.

But please share. I am definitely not a woman beater but I have a somewhat funny story, lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

so im sure anyone whos been in the military has been around women who think they are equal. That they are just as badass as the men. I had one such encounter during hand to hand combat training. We had three instructors in my shop so needless to say when it was cold out we ended up doing alot of the courses indoors. I ended up getting pretty good at it too. Not like MMA good but I was very very comfortable doing it. We had one gung ho chick that came out when we went up to the unit level. She was always into that gung ho I'm a Marine too so I can take it shit. Somehow we got paired off and during one of the walkthroughs she tattooed me in the side of the head. Towards the end of the day we ended up doing some of the ground fighting to put it to work. No one wanted to go against her because she was loud mouthy and failed to follow the rules. No strikes to the head that kind of thing. I was also much more advanced so I wasn't supposed to match up. We had one instructor who was so gung ho it wasn't even funny. She wanted someone to go against her in the worst way. He saw her pop me so he knew it would be highly entertaining. He called me out and you just don't argue with the instructor. The other instructors all got this oh shit look and then he set a scenario. I was her assailant and had to start on my stomach head facing her. She was standing at a distance of ten feet or so. She had to close and finish me off. At no point was I to get to my feet. I guess they felt it was an attempt to even it out. I was told not to hurt her as well. So we assume the positions with her yapping all along that she would take me toe to toe and all that and the whistle went off.

I managed to get to my knees as she comes barreling in. She was going to try to kick me as I'm down even though no striking was in place. Well I managed to catch her full run, and launched her into a hip toss as I stood up. If she had boots on there would have been scuff marks on the 12 foot ceiling.

As she hits the ground they start bitching. We told you not to stand up during the fight and we told you not to hurt her. I just shrugged and said, I didn't hurt her. The fall did.

Thats as close as I've ever come to hitting a woman

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Lol.

I was a junior in high school and this freshman thought it would be hilarious to put shit in the vending machine. Yes. Shit. His shit to be specific, lol. He pooped into some toilet paper and deposited his prize at the bottom of the vending machine. I was going to order something from it when he decided to give me a heads up not to use it and why. So I sat back to watch the hilarity I knew was going to come.

This loud mouth ghetto wanna be gangster girl that had a bad rep with students and teachers for just being a complete bitch went up to order. B4 a bag of Doritos. I am not.joking how well this is engrained into my memory. She bends over and there is a scream so loud and so high pitched I didn't even hear it at first and I DIE of laughter. At the end of school she must have taken my laughter as a sign of guilt and spit on mlthe back of my head and when I turned around was slapped. There is nothing more disgusting than someone else's bodily fluid on you so I wipe it and fling it back at her. She's yelling and yapping and clapping her hands about how she's going to kick my ass and I remember saying only to not.touch me again. Turned around and she tried hitting again so I blocked and deflected her punches and get caught on the edge of my chin just enough to grate me teeth. Immediate red and just swung once and knocked her out. I was suspended and the parents even tried taking me to court for a hate crime.

A lot of drama and for a situation I helped create but hit someone and you should at least expect to be hit back. I don't care if you're black, Samoan, white, female, alien. If you're willing to become physical with someone you've taken it to that level. And the fact you're a woman is not a get out of free card. I believe hitting women is wrong in the same way it's wrong to hit anyone.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

when i was in kinder there was this chick who would bully me every day.. i even have marks on my arm till this day. i was told never to strike a female so i let it happen for years. well in the 3rd grade i finally got tired of it. even after telling everyone about the bulling nothing got done. all i was told she was a girl, so i had to take matters into my own hands and decked her right on the teeth. long story short i got hit by a school security and suspended

a 7 year old boy hitting a 7 year old girl is bad but its okay for school security to hit a 7 year old boy..

I'm positive if I hit a female when I'm angry I will be doing serious damage. I don't care if it's Ronda Rousey. At the end of the day I know some bone crusher project ho's that would do that shit for me. Although I can't blame anyone for smacking the shit out of someone for spitting on them. That's shit's disgusting.

• 2 months later...

Ray Rice has won his appeal of the indefinite suspension from the NFL. He is reinstated an eligible to be signed by a team.

I just wonder if any team owner would want that publicity. Rice is good, but I don't think good enough to warrant the bad image it would bring.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I'm positive if I hit a female when I'm angry I will be doing serious damage. I don't care if it's Ronda Rousey. At the end of the day I know some bone crusher project ho's that would do that shit for me. Although I can't blame anyone for smacking the shit out of someone for spitting on them. That's shit's disgusting.

Ronda Rousey would kick your ass lol

thats one female not to fuck with

Ray Rice has won his appeal of the indefinite suspension from the NFL. He is reinstated an eligible to be signed by a team.

I just wonder if any team owner would want that publicity. Rice is good, but I don't think good enough to warrant the bad image it would bring.

I bet he signs with Minnesota.... :rofl:

97 Suburban

8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's

Archived