I sat in one at an autoshow.. I have absolutely NO idea how anyone could daily one. Shifting is a pain in itself.. Talk about awkward and uncomfortable.. Ugh..

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Piece of shit vehicles.

Thermostat failed at only 3500ish miles. Temperature sensor failed at 4600 miles. The turbo's pressure relief valve malfunctioned at around 10k miles, limp mode. Timing chain tensioner at 25k miles. While that was being fixed, they also had to fix the temp sensor again(recall) and replace the sun visors (recall). The intake manifold warped causing the manifold gasket at less than 36k miles. Car was in and out of limp mode, so wife still drove it to work for a few days. Driver seat adjustment broke around the same time, part had to be special ordered.

These cars EAT front brakes, like every 6-8 thousand miles. Bullshit. The rears lasted 24000 though. Terrible interior rattles from the dash and the cargo area. Good handling, but terrible ride. You feel every tiny crack in the road, in your spine. The TPMS is way too sensitive, 2 lbs low on any tire and that bitch lights up.

And here is the last straw: The car came with a 3 year/36000 mile maintenance plan. When the manifold gasket failed(didn't know that was the problem at the time), we called to get teh car in for the CEL and intermittent limp mode, as well as have the oil changed and such. Mileage was around 35700. They couldn't get the car in for a week, so the mileage was over 36000 when we dropped it off. Those motherfuckers charged us for the oil change, even though it was less than 200 miles over the plan(remember, it was under mileage when the call was made). AND, supposedly the intake filter needed replaced. SO, oil change and air filter, how bad can it be? How about $189. Fuck Mini. Fucking gay-ass British bullshit.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Make her buy her own car, lol

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Just the list I was looking for Ken. Thanks man.

He brought home a NICE as FUCK 09 S40 2.4i, non-turbo automatic. $7k. FUCK ME. I wish he woulda spent $7k on a vehicle for me, lol. Never had anything over $4k. But I did make him a shit load of money.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Just the list I was looking for Ken. Thanks man.

He brought home a NICE as FUCK 09 S40 2.4i, non-turbo automatic. $7k. FUCK ME. I wish he woulda spent $7k on a vehicle for me, lol. Never had anything over $4k. But I did make him a shit load of money.

Show it to your Dad and sister. Sister probably won't give a shit (women), but your Dad saved a ton maintenance money by not getting a Mini.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

That's what I was telling them was shitty about them. And they just look gay as fuck.

She has been looking at the supercharged ones for $6500-$8500..60k-80k miles. I told him about the shitty CVT's, the WEAK as FUCK synchros in the manuals, the shock towers that mushroom out... Now that is a badass list of reasons to stay away.

The Volvo in the driveway he brought home is badass though. Not leather like mine, sans sunroof also, but it's nice as hell.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

I don't get how anyone even likes them.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm