So as some of you know life has been pretty tough the last Ied say 6 months... My mom died in October. ,y house was broken into in February stole all of my audio stuff and as of yesterday I crashed my truck.. Black ice and hit a tree But through all of that I'm still standing and blessed to be on this earth. My grind won't stop it will only get better God be the glory

image_zps4bbe3bbf.jpg

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Dang man! I'm glad to hear your doing alright. Keep on keeping on.

Dang man sorry to hear all that.... Hopefully things get better from here.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

No one said life would be easy, more of a test to how long you can last.... haha

Glad you can keep your head up after all that.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Have to keep pushing through the bullshit. Way to stay positive.

The tree was probably pissed about that forest you have hanging from your rear view mirror. Looks like "black ice" scent too? Final Destination.

Glad you're okay.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Glad your ok man! Looks fixable though.

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

They totaled I my baby thanks for all the well wishes

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Man that sucks. Glad your alright

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

I'm happy you are ok, and i'm sure you will recover from it all. My life is like a jerry springer episode right now, so I feel your pain. Good luck.

CARS

14 Sierra crew cab daily, Small build coming one of these days

69 C-10 fleetside in many pieces, won't be done till the end of time

Last car '12 Focus with build log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165619-2012-focus-btl-15-crescendo-sundown-audio-control/

Archived