Second Skin Audio

EMF Ermagerd

They are sister companies. I'm going to guess that the team sundown woofer is going to have alot in common with this thing. But sean is a good friend of Jacob and the owner of sundownonly.com

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

So basically, EMF, Sundown and Skar are sisters companies, eh? Interesting. I do know that Jacob did help designed Skar (only the first generation of IVX and VVX series, according to what he said on Facebook). I am curious to know more about EMF because the power on their subwoofers seems very difficult to believe (6,000+ watts on a single 12" subwoofer?! Whaa?!) I'd love to see Sundown, perhaps one day, will be able to reach 6,000+ watts in a single subwoofer! Sorry for off-topic here but just wanted to express my thought on that.

Sundown and skar are not really sister companies from what I can gather. There are going to be a few big builds coming out with stupid power on them. We will know realquick just how they respond because they aaren't going to be taking it easy on them

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

EMF has a 4" coil & quad stack magnets

Nightshade v3. has a 3" coil with interchangeable pole sleeves

Sundown Team will use a regular surround with the big surround as an option. It will use a carbon fiber / fiberglass material cone

IIRC

I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.

I think the EMF is identical to a team sundown woofer.

they are nothing alike lol

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

emf is sean bellanger, him and jacob are friends. the only thing that is sundown on this woofer is the basket, everythuing else is its own.

So the fat ass surround isn't borrowed from Sundown? Find that hard to believe. Shoot, even the mounting gasket says Sundown Audio on it.

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

Archived