WTF happened. I'm not asking people to care and devote their lives to finding this plane. It's just fucking strange that a commercial airliner has gone missing and no one knows (for certain) to where or how. How often does THAT happen?

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

So are you guys who are so involved with caring sitting there crying about these people you've never met like they are your relatives or loved ones? Since you care so much about people you've never met and all it must be real tough to get through a day. Fuck 5 peopke died in the time it took me to type this

Non-sequitur.

Just because I care doesn't mean I sit here crying about it. I'm a conservative for fucks sake, lol.

However, I can have a moment of sympathy for the innocent lives lost. What if whatever caused this disappearance were to effect one of your close relatives on a future flight? Then you might care as to the cause.

If you see a woman getting her ass beat by a guy at a gas station, will you say "fuck I don't know that bitch", and have no emotional response?

In that scenario you could do something, and you probably would. Now, you couldn't have prevented this disappearance, but if you could of, would you? If yes, then why would you have? COMPASSION, the same thing many of you are trying to feign.

So are you guys who are so involved with caring sitting there crying about these people you've never met like they are your relatives or loved ones? Since you care so much about people you've never met and all it must be real tough to get through a day. Fuck 5 peopke died in the time it took me to type this

Non-sequitur.

Just because I care doesn't mean I sit here crying about it. I'm a conservative for fucks sake, lol.

However, I can have a moment of sympathy for the innocent lives lost. What if whatever caused this disappearance were to effect one of your close relatives on a future flight? Then you might care as to the cause.

If you see a woman getting her ass beat by a guy at a gas station, will you say "fuck I don't know that bitch", and have no emotional response?

In that scenario you could do something, and you probably would. Now, you couldn't have prevented this disappearance, but if you could of, would you? If yes, then why would you have? COMPASSION, the same thing many of you are trying to feign.

You play the non sequitur card but then change the entire circumstances so it fits your argument. Nice work there self proclaimed shepard. This is a situation that I have no direct involvement in. I don't have a dc10 to go join in a search. I don't have any personal involvement. I have no way to effect the outcome of the situation so I'm not going to worry about it. Does it suck for those who are affected? Yes. No one's going to deny that. But no one is any better or worse a person because they remain indifferent about it. Whatever helps you sleep better at night

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

They would have scrambled jets as soon as they lost contact. Since it happened over open water it's alot harder to track something down. Whole lot of ocean out there.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

im not trying to be a dick or anything but to the people who say they care. what are you guys doing to find the missing plane? what are you guys doing to prevent future missing planes? what are you guys doing to help the effected families? one thing is saying you care another is really caring and doing something about it. you cant just say you care and not do a thing about it.

in my view is its sad it happen and hope nothing bad happen to the people.i wont say i care enough to stop my life and go plane hunting and searching for bodies

maybe you guys don't care. just feel sorry for what happen. if you really cared you would be doing something to find the plane

N8 you are evil

you cant just say you care and not do a thing about it.

Umm, yes you can. This needs no explanation.

I'm sorry, I'm used to debating with people who have a grasp on actual logic. Remember people, it appears weak minds resort to ad hominem rhetoric and insults.

Archived