i wasn't sure if i should post or not because of criticism but the news stations go into a lot of depth to cover what little details they really have about what is going on. If i were to say it doesn't affect me i might want to reconsider my line of thinking because there are a number of ways any international activity can indirectly or directly affect me. after 9/11 there was a change to US intelligence and in 2004 there was a reform as well as many other actions by the government. there are countless agencies spending hours upon hours investigating EVERYTHING. now that being said, i would wonder more about why this is the headline on the news over certain other issues. if i were to make an assumption that the news stations were really controlled by the government and there are more alarming issues at hand then maybe a missing plane isn't just a missing plane and reporting on it helps change the direction. anyways i went to the main page expecting to see someone with 12 18s and 40,000 watts but got sidetracked.

Well this will be my last comment on this subject. Those who dont care or show any compassion for those who may have lost their lives and the for the family members off all those people. The smart ass people here not caring are most likely the first one's to come here wanting sympathy when a family member or pet dies. Just remember karma is a bitch.

truthsayer

I know nothing about this topic. Because I hate watching the news, dont trust half the shiti hear, and no matter what channel or faction you watch or side with.. its all half bullshit anyway.

That being said, I simply do no believe a plane can be lost. Not anymore. If google can take images of my back yard patio, you better believe the govt could do 10000 times more. Somebody knows something. And if it means letting those people die to better their political interests, their dead.

Weeeeee may never know.

But someone in the US does.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

yoga-pants1.png?w=480

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

I like yoga pants.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

I like yoga pants.

I think almost all of us do

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

So now there are accusations that the Malaysian gov't is being difficult and withholding information. Probably because they are confused as to why they are being questioned about a flight that doesn't exist.

What some of you fail to realize is, from time to time, stupid ass stories like this will be published in order to turn the focus of the public away from real issues at hand, like how shitty a president Barack has been.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Listen to the 'real' news! Listen to Faux news! Cause they aren't bias bahahahaha.

But but Ken, those families are real! The cell phone calls being made to real members of a missing plane! But but it has to be real!

Either way, I like yoga pants too.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Archived