Mississippi to Drug Test Welfare Recipients

This bitch, this is what the welfare system is teaching people. Don't work, we have you fully covered.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Glad to see it. I like the accountability aspect of it. You break the law, no free money.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

I got 20 seconds into that last vid and had to stop it.

Fuck these leeches, you fail a drop and you're done for, at least for a year.

Oh, I can't do that because you have kids? Well guess fucking what, maybe you should have put that crack pipe down and picked up that schoolbook your kid needs and is having a hard time understanding instead.

If I failed a drop at a jobsite, think my employer would give a shit I have a 5 month old? Nope, my ass would be out the door.

I agree, taking care of our less fortunate is a good thing, if not a great thing. Supporting a healthey person for life is not.

If "they" would put half the effort of playing the system into a 9 to 5, most of "them" would make great empoyees.

Welfare should be for the disabled and a temporary solution for the rest who fall on hard times.

Alot of "these people" are third and fourth generation welfare recipients, they don't know any other way. They were born and raised on our tax dollars and truly believe ther deserve our money. In a way, it's not their fault.

In the end, who do you thing pays for the drug test???

Oh Airborne, it's just a requirment to recieve a benifit. If you want welfare, pass this test. Otherwise, GO TO WORK like the rest of us. Don't let your children starve.......I don't!

and if they don't? It's not the kids fault...

Then take the kids away and put them in foster care. Parents arent worth a shit anyway and at least the kids might have a chance in this world. Damn Airborne, you have a liberal come back for everyones comments.

Alright everyone chill everyone has a difference in opinions so respect them. I personally support having to drug test for assistance because if you can buy drugs then you can get off your ass and get a damn job. Put down the dope and get a job to support the children you brought into the world

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

lol

That's pretty much what we're doing at your ideas.

I am far from liberal.

I volunteered to defend the country I love.

I defended it over 16 years and 7 deployments.

I saw what happens first hand when the poor are neglected or just plain ignored.

I support temporary public assistance enrollments for those who just couldn't keep it together but are able bodied.

I wish there was a magic button to stem the tide of fraudsters without hurting those who really need help.

It's not the children's burden, the system was flawed from the get go because the same entrepreneurial spirit that drives folks to be great also drives shit heads to find a way to get a free ride.

and my point for posting here was to say that there is no where near enough money to fund this sort of thing.

If an agency of the US government wants to test you for drugs there need to be federal laws passed trumping the need for due process. This is not the same as a private company who is not the US government.

I am a realist and a fucking American. Anyone who says fuck the kids needs to grow up or get out...

Thank you for serving our country, my hat is off to you sir! And when you make better points and statements you dont look like a liberal. So i am sorry for calling you one. I dont think anyone is trying to say fuck the kids, just those that bring them into the world and dont care about them. The ones who rape the system of resources. We can only print so much $ before the dollar becomes useless. And we keep using the cost arguement to change the system and do we look at how much of a drain they really are to the system. Revamp it all, get federal laws passed for UAs, make them work as well as get some assistance, put them on birth control, or find a perminent fix for reproducing. Before the system was in place, people died! Now one of the greatest Nations in history is dying slowly because of these programs and mentality! We can all agree its time for CHANGE. But who has the balls to start. Mississippi it looks like!

Archived