Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Do you see a problem here ?


ImaNoob

Recommended Posts

Posted

@Jakmagic, I don't think there is to worry about. I bet this is a very rare case when the subwoofer is not being in excellent shape. I know for a fact that subwoofers being built by Fi company are very high-quality good subs.

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

So FI said the sub cone was 6mm off spec and after they played it it settled and was fine ...Then said they reconed and stated the tinsel leads are supposed to be tight...Got my tracking number..woot..This shit better be right , cant wait..

2006 Dodge Ram 1500

Xs3400

1500BDCP

FI BL 12

3sq @ 32hz

Rockford t675

T400.2

Stinger Deadner

Build Log Here

Posted

Well its in...I think the cone is still a little higher then my older sub, Might settle as everything loosens...I have a bad feeling about these lead though, Nick said thats how they are so i hope he is right..Im keeping all the emails should a problem arise..They still look tight. Does anyone who recently bought FI subs have photos of there leads ?

2006 Dodge Ram 1500

Xs3400

1500BDCP

FI BL 12

3sq @ 32hz

Rockford t675

T400.2

Stinger Deadner

Build Log Here

Posted

And i just bought a sp4... lol. Just a little bit scared now.

Your fine. I just installed 2 SP4's in my blowthrough and they hammer

Posted

And i just bought a sp4... lol. Just a little bit scared now.

Your fine. I just installed 2 SP4's in my blowthrough and they hammer

beat the fuck out of an ssd10 without any knowledge for nearly 2 years and it took it like a champ. Sold it to a guy that doesn't know how to wire dual .7 coils, has it wired at .35, still taking a kicker mini 1000 like a champ lmao.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

They still look tight. Does anyone who recently bought FI subs have photos of there leads ?

I'm curious.... If the leads are tight how would it be able to go full excursion without ripping them out...

Just doesn't seem logical to have the leads tight. I don't know much about it so.. hopefully someone will chime in with some pics.

1992 Honda Civic CX Hatchback

K24a2 Swap

 

Posted

Nick said they reconed..My older sub is fine, i don't want to recone unless i have to+ im running out of money..lol

2006 Dodge Ram 1500

Xs3400

1500BDCP

FI BL 12

3sq @ 32hz

Rockford t675

T400.2

Stinger Deadner

Build Log Here

  • 2 months later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3303 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...