ToNasty Posted March 25, 2014 Report Posted March 25, 2014 murphy builds these woofers just so everyone knows ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
bighossf150 Posted March 26, 2014 Author Report Posted March 26, 2014 murphy builds these woofers just so everyone knowsyep, tantric build amperes subs Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Tecomah Posted March 26, 2014 Report Posted March 26, 2014 That thing is massive 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
timc31610 Posted March 26, 2014 Report Posted March 26, 2014 Whats it going in? My Build Log 94 Civic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188644-94-civic-4-door-build-loq-suggestions-wanted-will-be-super-slow-mo/ Faceebook reluctantly
Soccerballzs Posted March 26, 2014 Report Posted March 26, 2014 Looks huge for a 8. Should sound great and love the 8 gauge leads!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/I Pioneer P99RSAmpere 38002-Ampere 125/44-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer 2-5.25 Satori Mids2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars2-Hertz Silk tweeters DC Audio Level 5/12 Skyhigh Wire Mechman 320 XS Power D3100MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/
bighossf150 Posted March 26, 2014 Author Report Posted March 26, 2014 Whats it going in?my '13 sierra Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
timc31610 Posted March 26, 2014 Report Posted March 26, 2014 I can't wait to see it in action, looks mean for an 8! My Build Log 94 Civic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188644-94-civic-4-door-build-loq-suggestions-wanted-will-be-super-slow-mo/ Faceebook reluctantly
boom50cal Posted March 26, 2014 Report Posted March 26, 2014 Hmmm...a little much for an sq build On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Seymore Posted March 26, 2014 Report Posted March 26, 2014 I want that video so freaking hard. :/ 2001 Civic LX SedanPioneer DEH-7500HD Big 3 in 1/0 Knu CCARockford P500-4RF Punch P165-S in doorsRF Punch P165 in rear deckFront doors deadened with DamplifierNextSQ's new HDS208 8" in a T-line whenever it FINALLY COMES OUT I CAN FINALLY AFFORD IT Bend over and I'll show ya. how is it 2 days work? half a day at most, i may be an idiot, but im not an idiot.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.