gf says i love my car/system more then her

i think my girls biggest problem is she doesn't have a hobby. so she is jel jel!

it's got to the point were if i don't talk about it allot to her she's ok. i Just wish she would come out and help Me! I'm right in the middle of a new build and could use a hand from time to time. but she either wants to go to the park and just sit there, or go to the mall and spend my money! women

my issue exactly, she has no hobby and has admitted she is jealous.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

My girlfriend of 2 years said one day I was gonna leave her for my car. Needless to say, she was partially right lol

Almost immediately after the breakup I had all this money for car parts every paycheck LOL wonder where it came from

Same thing with my most recent girlfriend of two weeks lol

ngbbs4d0030faa2cc2_zps0804c6fe.jpg

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

My last girlfriend tried stealing one of my 10's. Fucking cunt.

Was leaving my house at 2ish in the morning and hit my door with it while trying to open it to walk out onto the porch. Claimed she was pulling a joke. Nah.

In4 ass pics!

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

how do you think we afford this hobby man? haha just playing. sometimes i wish i didn't have such a expensive hobby! i mean $650 for a sub... not exactly cheap. she Dont know that, nor will she. but she had no problem when i bought her a $350 freaking hair straightner. she was more then happy to get it. see i dont really wear expensive clothes, or shoes (well except my Tims) all that Money goes to my audio. i can't tell you how many pairs of $1++ jeans this girl Owns but when i drop $4?? something on a amp i have to hear about it.

last time we did spring cleaning i counted all her hoodies/zip ups this girl had 36 sweatshirts! why in the hell do you need 36 sweatshirts?

DAMN man, that's A LOT of sweatshirts! Me n wifey are moving in may 8th together.... I'm kind of afraid to see what clothes she brings with her.

I mean it's not sweatshirts (because in FL it's warm), but man, the shoes, the jeans, the shirts.....

Be better if women just walked around the house naked.

I spend roughly 400-800 a year on upgrading, she spends who knows how much a year on make up, clothes, shoes, shower stuff, finger nail stuff, face cleaners, lotions, etc etc...

about 2 years ago I added a month of her spending up and came to I think it was 250-300 range. 12months of that adds up quick. Divide the most I've spent in a year on car audio and its less then 100/month.

That's nothing..... My girl spends $4 on SB a day.... 2x a day... that's $240 ALONE. I haven't accounted the amount of money she spends on make up, beauty products, lotions, special shampoos, etc. etc yet :(.

Are the bills paid?

Is money in the bank?

Do you or the kid need anything?

If not then leave me alone and next time you pick up that michael kors bag you got because I paid for it or put those manolos on your feet because I bought them remember its ok to spend mo ry on whatever I want.

Fortunately she has come to that conclusion and doesnt say amything. She understands the guns less than the truck though.

Heh.... Guns are fun! I love the gun range.... Unfortunately I don't see the price of owning a gun justifiable just yet in my life. Maybe if the apocalypse came or something.... My other half on the other hand wants a .22 pistol.

i think my girls biggest problem is she doesn't have a hobby. so she is jel jel!

it's got to the point were if i don't talk about it allot to her she's ok. i Just wish she would come out and help Me! I'm right in the middle of a new build and could use a hand from time to time. but she either wants to go to the park and just sit there, or go to the mall and spend my money! women

Women hate helping us men..... I don't know what it is.... I asked my other half to just hold a sub box in place (so I can install screws) and she came out with a mean mug, like I kicked or dog or something.

My last girlfriend tried stealing one of my 10's. Fucking cunt.

Was leaving my house at 2ish in the morning and hit my door with it while trying to open it to walk out onto the porch. Claimed she was pulling a joke. Nah.

In4 ass pics!

You got one shady assed gf LOL..... Luckily my fiancé's too lazy, she'd rather just leave it there since subs, air susp parts, my hobbies in general, are too heavy for her to carry hahaha (I'm 5'9 210lbs, and she's 5'4 and 89 lbs).

IMG_20130523_191538_049_zps9014497e.jpg

your turn!

it's not polite to stare guys...

Was showing my wife this thread to show her I'm not the only one and then boom. "Is that what you go on there to look at!?"

FML.

Awhile back there was a random pic thread with more detailed pics and a lot more of them. Opened it up and bam. Ass in your face with my wife right behind me. Just smiled and walked away though. Still unsure what to think about that. Kinda scares me...

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Awhile back there was a random pic thread with more detailed pics and a lot more of them. Opened it up and bam. Ass in your face with my wife right behind me. Just smiled and walked away though. Still unsure what to think about that. Kinda scares me...

She wants a threesome... PUSH FOR IT!

LOL, jk..... I am not responsible if you end up in the hospital.

Lol, its been mentioned, talked about but hasn't happened yet. I'm trying believe me.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

I told my wife about this thread. She said, if you want a woman you thinks the systems are more important. She will find me one.

Archived